TA I think I am a member

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Territorial Alcoholic that is, I'm pissed twice a week on evenings at my own expense and do two weekend benders per month. The bounty is my expanding waistline. :oops:
  2. Do you consider an arrse crawl 'deployment'? You could complain that you drink the same cheap alcohol and put up with the chronic surroundings as everyone else there, but are not treated the same.
  3. Just stay off the "wafer thin" mints ;)
  4. MR Creosote!

Very clever ugly i am definitely a member.

5. I'm only on the Reserve these days - an annual reunion, but bladdered from Friday afternoon 'til Sunday morning

6. 18 years with the Colours. Mostly yellowish with bits of carrot. And a red nose.
  7. I am a TA walt then. I like to tell people I drink socially and have lots of friends to go on weekend benders with, I even have all the Gucci bottles in the drinks cabinet and tins in the fridge ready to go. But actually I very occasionally drink small amounts alone in my own house, and not enough to give me a headache the next morning. Any day now I expect to get outed, enjoying a refreshing glass of elderflower cordial pretending that it's white wine.
  8. I have a stockpile of ratpack cordial powder which I make into 'cocktails', it's enough to drive you to drink.