TA Course Help?

I am Looking to do a course in lieu of camp this year.
I was advised (By my PSAO) to use Armynet to search for a suitable course
Being an internet /computer mong i have found myself looking around Armynet to no avail.
Does anyone know if there is a section that is just for TA/Reserve Courses?
Or Would DII be more relevant?

F

fozzy

wayne1972 said:
Being an internet /computer mong i have found myself looking around Armynet to no avail.
To quote MSR - speak to your PSI. They should have all the latest and upto date course info.

fozzy said:
wayne1972 said:
To quote MSR - speak to your PSI. They should have all the latest and upto date course info.
Thanks for the advice im fully aware that my PSI has this info but i was looking to peruse through course's whilst sitting in the garden in my speedo's so any help regarding the original question is very appreciated!

DII would seem to be a better bet for 'internal' material like course lists and availability.

Type 'TA courses' into the search on Armynet and you should find what you are looking for :)

wayne1972 said:
[
whilst sitting in the garden in my speedo's
eeew...

Did you complete SAA? If you have 1-3 ( can't remember, I think you do ) the CQ and I are down for LFTT / 4&5 this year in spetember - same dates as camp.

Why has he got a garden in his speedos?