TA CMT3 Course Dates?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Drogo, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having contacted my PSI and having been told he would search for course dates but lacking progress due to him being overloaded at the moment I was hoping someone would be attending one/in the know. I am after a course between now and September if possible.

Priority should not be a problem as I would be replacing the one qualified person in the entire unit, who has just left.

Thanks all
  2. Check your PMs.
  3. I was in the same position the other week. Go onto Armynet and search for "TA courses". Look for DIN07 in the Reference Portal too. These are the training DINS.

4. I was having the same trouble. I found this thread 6 weeks ago and found the course dates.

I submitted to my SPSI (In a V REME company ) a list of the available dates and stood by.

6 weeks later I am no closer, my SPSI says that the number for 2 Med Bde goes to answer phone and he cannot leave a message.

Is there any way at all to get in contact with someone who can tell me if there are places on the course and if there are fax some join instructions ... sorry if that sounds aburdly efficent however I haven't much experience with this.
  5. Contact the course manager at Keogh barracks