• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once

• Twice

• Three times (a laydee)

• Did they volunteer to stare at my rude bits?

• Total voters
How many times have you been CDT'd?

* sings *

Three times a laydee ...

They keep coming after me. Either they reckon I am a crackhead or they're using my wee wee to make clone steeley-eyed dealers of death.

Now gender free...

(Many thanks Dr_Evil)

5 times - Twice at Chilwell (don't think they do that anymore), and three times in theatre (twice in two days owing to moving to the same location as the CDT team).

Maybe I just look the type :headbang:

On a more serious note, doesn't the wee wee test only really catch cannabis users? Apparently Cocaine (and other drugs) leaves the system within 24/48 hrs - Cannabis stays for up to two months.

Apparent hair tests can catch users years after the event - dependent on hair length - shouldn't we be using these instead?

edditted becos Teh droogs did mak me do spoolings mistakes

I was...once...nearly...if it hadn't been for the CO of the OTC I was teaching at finding out somehow that 'they' were going to swoop on the camp we were based on. He brought startex forward by five hours and watched 200 of his long-haired woogy-jugglers clatter out of the gates in a Class C cloud as the CDT goons rolled in.

The poor chap must have seen his very well connected and illustrious career flash before his eyes. :omfg:

stickybomb said:
I was...once...nearly...if it hadn't been for the CO of the OTC I was teaching at finding out somehow that 'they' were going to swoop on the camp we were based on. He brought startex forward by five hours and watched 200 of his long-haired woogy-jugglers clatter out of the gates in a Class C cloud as the CDT goons rolled in.

The poor chap must have seen his very well connected and illustrious career flash before his eyes. :omfg:
Apart from showing what may be termed a shocking lack of integrity* does the above not show that the OTC should be either A) drilled not to take drugs, regularly or B) exempted from CDT altogether.

*Before anyone starts, I've seen this happen in reg units as well. But what's the point in having CDT if it's not done properly?

Whats the point? It so easy for the druggies to be warned off not to attend.

Has any TA soldier been caught on a drill night CDT, I've never heard of any

LeBuzzer said:
Whats the point? It so easy for the druggies to be warned off not to attend.

Has any TA soldier been caught on a drill night CDT, I've never heard of any
I had one in my unit, let off with a warning :roll:

Came to us last summer on a drill night. Announced after everyone had signed in. No chance of anybody leaving. :evil:

One guy got caught- great soldier, but kicked straight out anyway. Even though the OC did his best to keep him in. No pulling strings on that day.

birduk said:
Came to us last summer on a drill night. Announced after everyone had signed in. No chance of anybody leaving. :evil:

One guy got caught- great soldier, but kicked straight out anyway. Even though the OC did his best to keep him in. No pulling strings on that day.
Good anyone whether they be a reg or TA should be thrown out on a dishonourable discharge if caught by the CDT team. They give up their choice of whether to do drugs or not when they sign up.

'Great soldier' is a label applied to some fat knackers as well when explaining how good their drills are but how shite they are at CFT/PFT.

Maybe there's a connection: smoke a spliff, get the munchies, pile on weight, fail PFT, get caught out by CDT team?

The_Duke

LE
In the same way that "great personality" or "bubbly" is used as a descriptor for fat people. It is all lies to make an unpalletable fact easier to take, and to avoid the person i charge from having to tell the cold hard truth. Drugs = shiite soldier. Get rid.

CDT twice for me - Clear for drugs, but a % Abvol that would enbalm a lesser man!

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Been tested twice on a TA drill night and once on Ops. Was even once dicked (no pun intended) for Willy Watching duty. 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back.

Hold on a second. Not saying that he should have done the drugs. He never did them on weekends with us- now that would be daft. :roll: He did the drugs and paid the price. You only need to do it once to get caught.

I can honestly say that he was one of the best soldiers we had. No he wasn't a fat knacker and was a fit young lad. He wasn't stupid and his drills were very much up to scratch. Perhaps he was a little naive. But you don't get second chances with these kind of things, he's gone now and that's it. So the CDT does work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 20
C The Intelligence Cell 51
E ARRSE: Site Issues 2