TA Bounty yearly increments

Can someone tell me whether the bounty paid goes up with each year of service (up to 5yrs) or whether it only goes up every time you qualify?

I have now been in for 2.5 years since I rejoined. I didn't get my bounty last year due to family illness as I didn't do a 2 week camp. This last training year I completed everything qualified. So on the 1st May I went to the bank and found I had only been paid a first year bounty.

I thought I would ask before speaking to my PSAO.

Cheers

Ben

The level you are awarded is based upon the number of COE's you hold. So, the number of bounties you have received. I don't know how it is effected with you rejoining, however for example...

For two years service with no bounty awarded previously, you will receive Level 1.

benjiboy said:
I have now been in for 2.5 years since I rejoined. I didn't get my bounty last year due to family illness as I didn't do a 2 week camp. This last training year I completed everything qualified. So on the 1st May I went to the bank and found I had only been paid a first year bounty.
Did you get your 1st Year Bounty? Im not sure if it freezes at a certain level when you leave or not, but I do know that if you miss a year then it precludes the award of a VRSM.

Need a bit more info mate!

I got my first year bounty when I was in before I left. 2yrs later I rejoined after sorting my life out.

I did everything apart from a camp so I didn't receive it for 06 -07 training year.

I have now completed the 07- 08 training year and qualified for the bounty. I got £405 which is the first year lump sum. I thought I was told it would go up every each year of service whether or not you qualified each year.

So I was hoping that now I have been in for 2.5yrs now I would recieve my second year lump sum.

03/04---In Unit, Qualified, Bounty
04/05---Sabbatical
05/06---Sabbatical
06/07---In Unit, Not Qualified, No Bounty
07/08---In Unit, Qualified, Received Bounty

Would that be an accurate reflection of your story? If it is mate, then im afraid that its VRSM and Bounty increment starting from scratch this year methinks.

I prepare to be stood corrected, but in essence thats a 3 year sabbatical from the TA, so I'd imagine you go back to the beginning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 14
I Army Reserve 6
E The Intelligence Cell 16