TA Bad Apple?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Aug 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like he didn't have to do all that as she was already pretty ugly to start off with.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app

2. She was already ugly to be fair.

3. Did he put it down for a phys session and claim T & S?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Finally 'Bravo Bravo' fights back.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Two black eyes!? Obviously had to tell her twice!

6. Seven hours to do that? What a fuckin waste of skin - That's five minutes work tops! Domestic abuse walt!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes, he told her not to call that kid Ethan. What sort of stupid fuckwit name is that? Sounds like something to clean toilets with.

8. 'When Hughes - who was in the Territorial Army and had received training with bayonets and knives -'

He did a shit job then.

9. Deffo a TA job, had to take a break of a couple of hours between attacks to get his breath back, she was just unlucky the drill hall bar wasnt open.

10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

where did he get his knife training from? bayonets were never allowed out of the armoury incase we sharpened them or when the new ones came out snapped them.

mind you everyone in every inf unit TA or regular I served with had a knife on their belt kit. some even had two and nobody was bothered.

11. What's a bayonet? Is it one of those frightful pointy things that the scary soldiers use?

Medics aren't allowed them. We might get ideas.

12. Defending Hughes, Abigail Nixon said if Hughes had intended to kill Natalie then he could have done so because of his military training.

I would suggest killing someone with a knife can be done without military training ? Bloke at my old local managed it and he was a builder .

• Like Like x 2
  13. funny that.....For some fucking reason i think the fact that 40 year old "Flyer" in the TA...will be trained with a knife.....of even a sharpened spoon.... =)

14. Fine result on his "ugly mission". Who ever said STABs couldn't get anything right?