TA Artists book for ABF

#1
Matthew Cook's pictures on the BBC website are worth a few minutes to peruse. Link here.

The ABF have published a book of them which can be bought here.

Many thanks to Bumper for bringing it to our attention.

msr
 
#2
It's top stuff - and just imagine, in a few years, he wouldn't be there following the cuts....
 
#3
says 7 Rifles on the MoD website from 1991 but I don't remember him from 4RGJ during that time.

Top artwork though - I wonder if he does commissions?
 

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#4
TheSpecialOne said:
says 7 Rifles on the MoD website from 1991 but I don't remember him from 4RGJ during that time.

Top artwork though - I wonder if he does commissions?
Yes he was in 4RGJ. Recce Platoon at Mile End, then West Ham before going to F Coy at the Strasse. Top bloke.
 
#6
Been at DS for some years. Was a Parachutist for a while, too. DS prior to Recce, etc.

SPLITTER!

:D
 

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#7
Bravo_Bravo said:
Been at DS for some years. Was a Parachutist for a while, too. DS prior to Recce, etc.

SPLITTER!

:D
Peoples Continuity TA ?
 
#9
and will most certainly not have the pish ripped from him when he does his C1 stuff on tuesday... :D
 
#11
Arrived yesterday. Very pleased.

msr
 
#12
static-line-pimp said:
Was on Telic with him top chap ............
Managed to blag himself a number sticking some graffiti on the atrium wall of the div HQ !
Oh sorry cooky that was art ! :D
Sketch type thing of a brit squaddie and IPS bloke?
 

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#13
sticky said:
static-line-pimp said:
Was on Telic with him top chap ............
Managed to blag himself a number sticking some graffiti on the atrium wall of the div HQ !
Oh sorry cooky that was art ! :D
Sketch type thing of a brit squaddie and IPS bloke?
Yep, that is the one (also on that Telic with him and Static-line pimp).
 
#15
Pob02 said:
sticky said:
static-line-pimp said:
Was on Telic with him top chap ............
Managed to blag himself a number sticking some graffiti on the atrium wall of the div HQ !
Oh sorry cooky that was art ! :D
Sketch type thing of a brit squaddie and IPS bloke?
Yep, that is the one (also on that Telic with him and Static-line pimp).
Ah now Pob02
that sketch was the best example of bluffing I saw ,since a certain Airborne Medic managed to blag 2 lots of mid tour leave ,one from his unit and 1 from the IRT RAF lot he was attached to.

You know who I mean :wink:
 

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#17
static-line-pimp said:
Pob02 said:
sticky said:
static-line-pimp said:
Was on Telic with him top chap ............
Managed to blag himself a number sticking some graffiti on the atrium wall of the div HQ !
Oh sorry cooky that was art ! :D
Sketch type thing of a brit squaddie and IPS bloke?
Yep, that is the one (also on that Telic with him and Static-line pimp).
Ah now Pob02
that sketch was the best example of bluffing I saw ,since a certain Airborne Medic managed to blag 2 lots of mid tour leave ,one from his unit and 1 from the IRT RAF lot he was attached to.

You know who I mean :wink:
Yes I do. Cleverly done.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top