TA are douche bags

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Intake buller, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone seen this on ldmpc.org website's guestbook ??
  2. What?

You joined this site to tell us about someone parking a bedford on some wet grass.

Douche? are you a spam?

Jog on
  3. I agree with pebs....whats the fuss about the stabs parking in a field? Its a fucking field you dullard, its not as if it was the village green. If the owner of the field wasn't happy about a bunch of stabs parking on his field he shouldn't have let them park there. If he didn't know what would happen when trucks go on wet fields he should be owning the field.
  4. Its quite fun in that guest book. There are outraged people there to wind up.
  5. I imagine having a douchebag can be very handy. I could think of dozen of times where a douchebag would have been a very welcoming refreshment. The 3rd pic seems to illustrate that it can be used as catheter prior to showering.
    super-solar-shower.jpg 27-DSC_0165.JPG P1000499.JPG
  6. Exactly that's my point ! There are wierdo's getting really worked up about a field.
  7. I'm getting the hang of this guestbook malarky :)
  8. Looks like there's a number of people crayonning over a village's website.

Well done, very big of you.
  9. Your not fat steve on the guest book are you ???
  10. Well I am enjoying my crayoning session..although I am being very civilised and not using naughty words.

Perhaps "Irene" should visit T in the Park this weekend..she would be outraged that people spend £200 for a weekend of rolling in the mud.
  11. Mike Golden and Jimbo have just shown up offering to guard the field and bash up the Stabs.

12. and me- i think we should invite IRENE onto arrse-she the sort of one tracked-biggoted-thickas a plank-lesbian one eyed twat that we need to balance out the one-tracked-biggoted-thickas a plank non lesbian one eyed twats that weve got at the moment !!
  13. It's all te Queen's fault according to Peter Dow. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I see my evil twin has turned up on there...
  15. Has the chair stopped the fun?