TA AAC

Hi a little advice...i'm in commercial aviation at the minute but fancy doing a private ticket with the hope to get behind a stick....yes stick!
Am i better off
joining a TA  RAF unit alongside private training
or going  in front of an interview board ........and do i need to enlist for a set period? ???

E

error_unknown

Treated like a fcuking dogsbody while @656, so why the fcul would I want to take it up as a hobby...?

Mr Street
Cos if you don’t want to do it you stamp your feet and say I don’t want to do it like a big kid. It’s the TA and you are a volunteer no body gets messed about because if they did they would just get in their cars and go home… in a nut shell it’s the good bits of the regs in short bursts 27 days in total a 4 mile CFT , attempt to shoot a gun and have a chat about first aid and NBC once a year. So “yes” to your question a HOBBY…

Merry Xmas ;D

WANKDERCH.
Not for long, you sad sprog lifer!!!!!!And it's corporal/officer to you!
I hear you got promoted again and Mr. Fowler is now a SSM.
Love to hang around but I'm off to OZ in about 6 weeks time, forever - So I must go pack my smalls.
Have you managed to stop shouting and marching up and down yet, you Northern muppet. What happened to "getting out" then?
Happy Xmas.  

I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOLLOWING - IT'S LATE/ I'M PISSED AND HAVE BEEN CAPTURED BY PENGUINS!!!

ha ha pingu has control. no longer shall plod speak-give us a fish.

Ha, escaped! I told him nothing except where Farebro lives, his telephone number and the fact that he likes men in tight shorts with small fish stuck down them.
(Not easy to type when your wankered)

Si, you baldy shaven, big nosed, tosser - Happy xmas.

Who is the mysterious BALDRICK - I smell a bowser mong from 7 Regt?!

Well, after reading PLODS latest missive, I'm even keener on TA AAC.....

So, who do I ring?

Obviously not PLOD for the next 72 stretch.....

Does TA AAC have a Planet Earth rep I can speak to? ;D