TA 100 Parade - Essex

#1
Well done....

It's not often I hand out praise (only when deserved!), but last Saturday's TA 100 Parade / service / party was actually a very decent day....

Mrs bibo and family had a great time and it only raises the question...

Why can't this level of quality event be produced more often than the "usual" results?

Anyway, hat's off!
 
#6
Anyone know if there was any media coverage of the event last Saturday?

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
 
#8
mikrik said:
Anyone know if there was any media coverage of the event last Saturday?

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
there is a dvd being made, care of Essex ACF, of the whole event,

it was a nice day, enjoyed the fact that 3 different OC tried to recruit me, oh to be wanted!!
 
#9
wellard said:
mikrik said:
Anyone know if there was any media coverage of the event last Saturday?

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
there is a dvd being made, care of Essex ACF, of the whole event,

it was a nice day, enjoyed the fact that 3 different OC tried to recruit me, oh to be wanted!!
Depends what they wanted to recruit you for!!!!!!! :D
 
#10
bibo_boy said:
wellard said:
mikrik said:
Anyone know if there was any media coverage of the event last Saturday?

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
there is a dvd being made, care of Essex ACF, of the whole event,

it was a nice day, enjoyed the fact that 3 different OC tried to recruit me, oh to be wanted!!
Depends what they wanted to recruit you for!!!!!!! :D
lol, mainly comms stuff,
 

Latest Threads