TA 100 Parade - Essex

Well done....

It's not often I hand out praise (only when deserved!), but last Saturday's TA 100 Parade / service / party was actually a very decent day....

Mrs bibo and family had a great time and it only raises the question...

Why can't this level of quality event be produced more often than the "usual" results?

Anyway, hat's off!

Anyone know if there was any media coverage of the event last Saturday?

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

mikrik said:

Beleive there was a 10 second clip on one of the local news progs, but can't find any links from any of the TV or newspaper sites.

My missus want to have a laugh at us all as she don't believe that the entire parade managed to keep in step for the whole march!!

there is a dvd being made, care of Essex ACF, of the whole event,

it was a nice day, enjoyed the fact that 3 different OC tried to recruit me, oh to be wanted!!

wellard said:
mikrik said:

it was a nice day, enjoyed the fact that 3 different OC tried to recruit me, oh to be wanted!!
Depends what they wanted to recruit you for!!!!!!! :D

bibo_boy said:
wellard said:
mikrik said:

Depends what they wanted to recruit you for!!!!!!! :D
lol, mainly comms stuff,

Latest Threads