TA 100...its not looking good

Better than expected though surely?

It wasn't due to be launched for a couplke of weeks?!?

G

Goku

Hummm… there are no web pages to be found under “events” “tickets” or “contract us”.

They cant event be bothered to produce a working web site :x

And has not - only one bl00dy page works the home page and the TA mod website link - give me strength nothing is better than something buggered up and not working! - what imporession does that give??

To whom it may concern - get it off, get it right and launch it properly! :)

Cheers

Baz44 said:
And has not - only one bl00dy page works the home page and the TA mod website link - give me strength nothing is better than something buggered up and not working! - what imporession does that give??

To whom it may concern - get it off, get it right and launch it properly! :)

Cheers
Maybe the web designer has run out of MTD's - It's evidently been done on the cheap!

Can someone tell me why the TA 100 parade is being held during the week, and not during a weekend (when 99% of TA are off thier normal jobs and able to parade) therefore meaning yet another day's holiday to be taken by the Army.

I may be lucky this year, and be able to get one 2 week holiday (non Army) and a long weekend. The rest of my leave will go on poxy things like this, organised by the fekkin Regs who want to go home and see the missus during the weekend so make us fek our lives up by organising crap like this on weekedays and then sending out a 3 line whip to man the cnuting things!!!

I will get off my soapbox now before I fall off!!!

FFS they can't even get that right and this is out in the public domain :evil: :evil: :evil: Really creates a right impression.

Or does it only work a weekends

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
Can someone tell me why the TA 100 parade is being held during the week.
Not sure where you are, but the main Kent and Surrey TA 100 parades are both held on Saturdays. And the Aldershot Army Show in July which also has a TA100 theme is also over a weekend.

I have been told it is a Thursday.....

This doesn't look like the official site (if there is one) which I assume would use the TA 100 logo etc.

Time for a little detective work! The domain name registration is:

Domain name:
ta100.org.uk

Registrant:
Alan Dobson

Trading as:
Up Close Promotions Limited

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
39 Cochrane Park Avenue
Newcastle
Tyne and Wear
NE7 7JU
GB

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
URL: www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Jun-2007
Renewal date: 23-Jun-2009

Up Close Promotions www.upclosepromotions.co.uk claim to have the TA and Sabre as clients and to be organising a TA100 military tattoo at Durham Castle.

So, sort of official.

G

Goku

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
Lets hope no one turns up and the throbber who or organised it gets a rifting.
I know I have better things to do than parade on a Thursday… such as my day job :roll:

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
TA 100 isn't just one parade, so I'm not entirely sure what the "it" is that you are referring to. The national TA pagent is on 21 June - a Saturday. And as I said above, in the South East the major events are at weekends.

chimera said:
Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
Can someone tell me why the TA 100 parade is being held during the week.
Not sure where you are, but the main Kent and Surrey TA 100 parades are both held on Saturdays. And the Aldershot Army Show in July which also has a TA100 theme is also over a weekend.
Surrey TA parade...?

Insted of blowing all this money on parades and other S**T why don't they produce a commerative medel for soldiers who have served over 3 years and have completed 3 years bounty. It would be much better than trying to get people to parade only to be booed by all the public.

One army, Regular and TA HMMM MY ARRSE

that web page is a total humiliation, and just shows how bloody disorganised everything is

WhiteHorse said:
Surrey TA parade...?
Guildford. 5 Apr. It's on the effing web site that I quoted above.

Man_of_Kent said:
why don't they produce a commerative medel for soldiers who have served over 3 years and have completed 3 years bounty.
If you want a medal mate, get deployed.