T4 Campervan Curtains

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by saintpants!, May 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Im trying to fit curtains on the rear windows, side windows and divide the sleeping area from the driving are with curtains,

however i cant find any direction on how to do this in a van and what type i should use as the only information i get is conversion companies who charge a mint!!

and links etc welcome!

saintpants!

2. What type of van is it

3. it's a VW transporter 92-03, try here www.brick-yard.co.uk these guys will be able to help no problems :)

4. Google vw campervan curtains they are about £ 20 a full set

5. The bloke who just gave me that info has just said they go from about £20 upto £150 I am talking to him on a campsite in Cornwall were we are parked tonight he has a rather nice puke yellow VW parked next to me

6. is "puke yellow" a vw colour then??

7. I think it's a self build but he lives in Cardiff so if I see it I will try and get a picci, but it's realy pukky, unlike my pristine white Fiat ducato

8. Cheers for the info!!

found a place that does them lined for 90 quid for 6 curtains

9. Glad to be of help now you must join the MCC ( motor Caravan Club ) to realy get some fun out of it, we are all in Cornwall at the moment, I am sitting in my Awning about to move my LOC up to Badminton today, then back to Gods country ( Wales ) no one believes that I have broadband in a camoer van

10. God bless these new dongles and the marvells of the net!!!

i will do in due course as the summer is almost here! unfortunately the van is in the garage for the next few weeks so wont be seeing it!! grrrrrr!!

11. You are realy missing out , well time to breatherlise myself and see if I am legal again.Got pretty hammered yesterday, sat out with a few mates taking the urine nout of people on here , laughed all day. Poor young "Billboard" realy had us in tears

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Do visit Northumbria.

*helpful linky*

We are Passionate about People, Passionate about Places, and its ages since we have torched a wheely shed on the A696 at 2.00am. Straights it is.