T34 v Tiger

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by RNMAMULL, Nov 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got this the other day.Its got a lot of promise!

Still fiddling about but heres a few screenies!

Run Ivan,Run!

Surveying the aftermath.

2. Serious Question.

What game is this?
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

this is in the '3 for £10' section in Game right now.

at that price I thought I'd give it a shot... badum.
  4. It has its good points but a lot more bad ones,if you want WW2 then look at STEEL Fury:Kharkov 1942 or for modern or cold war era you cant get better than Steel Beasts Pro Pe.
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I've got the first Steel beasts and thought it was very good, but havent seen the second one anywhere. (I'm a bit leery of paying full price for a download - what happens if your connection drops?). I'd be happier with a disc. Steel Fury I havent heard of - got a link please?
  6. Anybody else click on this thinking it was about mac OSX?
  7. Have you had a go on the Tanks in Red Orchestra? Great fun , but ferking hard to get right :)
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Never used D2D, but if you're using Steam you should be fine. Steam records your "priviledges" (i.e. the serial numbers of all the games you've registered with it, or downloaded on it) and lets you install them whenever you want. I've mentioned it before on this forum, but when I lost my CS:S CD and bought a new PC, I simply downloaded Steam (www.steam.com), put my username and password in, and it let me download and install HL2, CS:S and a couple of other games, no questions asked, simply because it knew I "owned" them.