T*ts Out!Victory for Topless bathers-but when in the U.K?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, Mar 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can see the upshots but will it catch on in the U.K? 8O
    scum t*ts
  2. Hope so,unless their old grannies.
  3. No just got back from town and heard two munters saying it woukd be good, no no no
  4. Hmmm - not sure I agree with the literal translation - but I'm all for women getting em out... and I think we should adopt the Dutch Sauna, window shopping etc. :D
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Desexualising breasts as part of their objectives will never work - that only happens when they rich hip level, or the owners pass 50.

I'm all for it, yes indeedy, bring them on!
  6. Not so. Look at parts of Africa where women go topless as a matter of course. Their breasts are no longer seen as sexual, just another body part.
  7. We're living in the past, you get norks on TV during the day in most places in europe and I'm sure most people know about how common nudity is in Germany.
  8. Y A W N ....

been the law here for a number of years.. girls can get their norks out as long as its seen to be in a " non-sexual " context....not that many women have taken advantage of it that I know of..though I did have the advantage of witnessing two young ladies exercising their rights at a beach two summers ago..nice display - you got it flaunt it effort..

sadly, the ability to look good for most women lasts about two weeks before gravity, age and food intake spoils the view...
  9. I like looking at African womens tits too... in fact never been bored looking at womens tits regardless of where they are from. Seems to me that this theory should be put to the test this summer - making it compulsory for all women over the age of 18 to walk around completely naked... just to see if it desexulises them.... splert... ahhhhh. :hump:
  10. Heres a song about it all:

It is a song about tits so NSFW is the advice

11. damn this work PC, cant see the lungs on the scums web page!
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I can! :D
  13. damn you and your filth accessing pc!
  14. Absolute class mate.

Cheers! :cheers:
  15. How do you work that out!! i see topless birds i am ready to go PhwoRRRR