t-shirts

I might be a cantancerous old bag, but why do you only have t-shirts in the shop these days, & why the fcuk are they £15? I can get a unit one for £6, fully embroidered!!

But can you send an old man to Arnhem with the profits?

Talk to the duffnut. xxx

Gosh - I just got all canterkous then. I have bought 5 t-shirts in the last few weeks. I am sure I am older than you. (puppy x)

I would also ask anyone who is a new user to buy one. They are fcuking quality. Put your money where your mouths are. You signals chaps need to be wearing one.

Yours,

Slug, Love to gado - even though she snores xx

Dale the snail said:
Love to gado - even though she snores xx
Oi cheeky mare, I have it on good authority you are louder :wink:

The t-shirts are more than over priced!! why o why do you lot feel you can con us hard working Junior Ranks?? £15 is just far too much!! sort it out!!

Well I'll start by saying that we haven't broken even yet and some... I'll explain. I wanted a genuinely good design, not the standard embroidered logo platoon shirt. It is of course open to debate if I managed that. It cost:

Me installing an online shop to replace the existing one of the shirt designer's business. This was a VERY flash version of our shop. We got the first design in payment - I'm not counting my week of full time to acheive this when I say we haven't broken even.

I paid (cash this time) a much lower rate for the three 'NAAFI regular' etc designs.

I wanted the shirts screen printed - again good quality - so every color on a shirt costs us €30 just for the set up of the screens - so thats 40 quid straight of for 'Fox-e-lady' without the shirts, the printing or any other overheads - and we may only sell 20. We then buy a stack up front not knowing if they'll sell, particularly in the extreme sizes.

I then installed the shop software and got all the info for the shirts that I could, did pictures etc. I don't know what the work involved was, but if you were to truly price it at a decent daily rate, you'd be well over 500.

When I say that we haven't broken even, I'm only counting printing set-up, printing and shirts - none of the other set-up / design costs etc that I've mentioned. If we sell a decent number of the new designs we will make a decent margin, but the point of my post is that believe me, we'll have earnt it.

I hope this doesn't sound like a sob story - it's not supposed to, but I want to point out why we've priced as we have and that I have not taken a crap home done / semi-professional design to the nearest printers and said 'make t-shirts quick, I want to flog them and run'. I've genuinely produced the best we could in the most professional way possible, and the price is a more than fair result.

Dale the snail said:
You signals chaps need to be wearing one.
Are they white/blue with red lettering?

The ones that I have ordered so far have been fab. Everyone keeps asking me to get one for them, but I am making them sign up to arrse first.

RC - I am sure GCO will sort you some signals ones out if you ask nicely.

ARRSERs will be pleased to hear that my 'Seen your ARRSE?' t-shirt was mentioned as having 'possibly an offensive slogan' (within the petty rules here), which I think makes it worth double the money! :lol:

when are you getting some more "seen your arrse" t-shirts (sand) in xlarge/xxlarge ?

11 stone - fat - ok :D

More Olive and Sand "Seen Your ARRSE" due in the week after next. I'll post a note once the stock is listed in the shop for sale.

OK, maybe a bit longer than planned, but the Olive and Sand "Seen Your ARRSE" Shirts will arrive in BCO's this week. Expected arrival on door mat in your gaf: next Monday.

Will be added to the stock so you can buy them today.

The promised olive and sand 'Seen Your ARRSE' t-shirts have now arrived. Order now & beat the rush before these sell out too.... obviously just the thing to be seen out in on an ARRSE session in Salisbury (well maybe not olive & sand but we've still got the other colours too).