T-Shirts with elite covert ARRSE writing - from £2 clearance

#1
Get 'em 'ere

I've just found that our grey t-shirts have white writing on a light grey background, which is very difficult to read. Two things then,

1) If you bought one and are pissed off about this, let me know and I'll refund you.

2) I've put them on sale for £2 to cover paypal and postage costs, and have most sizes except medium.

Good, thick cotton general purpose t-shirt shirts. The grey is lighter than shown below.

/images/shop/SYAgrey.gif

Oh, and news on Mr Mushroom Head ones. We've had a quote back and are waiting for samples of shirt and print quality from the supplier. Watch this space.
 
#5
Bought 3, ta :D

Jim
 
#6
Thanks for those orders. They'll go out today so probably with you on Tuesday.

Just small and large left in those grey £2 ones now.
 
#8
my friend brought one last time they were reduced, can't say they've noticed it being hard to read, they still get can't miss an arse that size comments every time they wear it
 
#9
Crikey, i only bought one of these for full wack yesterday aswell. Bugger!
 
#10
GLIDER said:
Crikey, i only bought one of these for full wack yesterday aswell. Bugger!
I wrote to you about this. It was yours that made me notice the problem with them. Check your email and get back to me (admin@arrse.co.uk) if you don't have anything. I offered it to you for free.
 
#11
All sold out of L :(

msr
 
#12
Cheers for that, ive only just checked my inbox... erm, can i have a blue one instead please?
 
#14
Excellent, thank you very much!
 
#15
I have monged it!
Left my old address on the Paypal hingme. Only noticed once my Paypal e-mail came thru'

Is there anything i can do (save wait around my old house in the bushes waiting for the postie!)

Cheers all
 
#16
Bugger! Went out after they kept showing £10, come home and find they have now sold out of XL!

Life is a cruel joke sometimes. Oh Well, perhaps a different shirt....
 
#17
Just bought another colour so you have my real address.
(and to show im not half Yorkshire half Scot on the tightness front)

Soz for my monginess.
Hope i caught it in time.
 
#18
Pronto_Mike_Uniform said:
Bugger! Went out after they kept showing £10, come home and find they have now sold out of XL!

Life is a cruel joke sometimes. Oh Well, perhaps a different shirt....
Hey Boss, bought the sand coloured one, showing reduced to a fiver but have been charged a tenner? :?

The shop officially hates me!! :cry: :cry:
 
#19
Pronto_Mike_Uniform said:
Pronto_Mike_Uniform said:
Bugger! Went out after they kept showing £10, come home and find they have now sold out of XL!

Life is a cruel joke sometimes. Oh Well, perhaps a different shirt....
Hey Boss, bought the sand coloured one, showing reduced to a fiver but have been charged a tenner? :?

The shop officially hates me!! :cry: :cry:
In case you don't get the PM Boss, Stick the refund in the site upkeep pot.

Thanks for chasing though.

PMU
 

Similar threads