T-Shirts with elite covert ARRSE writing - from £2 clearance

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, May 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Get 'em 'ere

I've just found that our grey t-shirts have white writing on a light grey background, which is very difficult to read. Two things then,

1) If you bought one and are pissed off about this, let me know and I'll refund you.

2) I've put them on sale for £2 to cover paypal and postage costs, and have most sizes except medium.

Good, thick cotton general purpose t-shirt shirts. The grey is lighter than shown below.

/images/shop/SYAgrey.gif

Oh, and news on Mr Mushroom Head ones. We've had a quote back and are waiting for samples of shirt and print quality from the supplier. Watch this space.

2. Still come up as £10 when you hit checkout though?

3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Bugger - hang on.

4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Should now be sorted. T-Shirt wallah has been sacked.

5. Bought 3, ta :D

Jim

6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks for those orders. They'll go out today so probably with you on Tuesday.

Just small and large left in those grey £2 ones now.

7. Any estimate as to when the new Mushroom designs will be available Good?

8. my friend brought one last time they were reduced, can't say they've noticed it being hard to read, they still get can't miss an arse that size comments every time they wear it

9. Crikey, i only bought one of these for full wack yesterday aswell. Bugger!

10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I wrote to you about this. It was yours that made me notice the problem with them. Check your email and get back to me (admin@arrse.co.uk) if you don't have anything. I offered it to you for free.

11. msr

msr LE

All sold out of L :(

msr

12. Cheers for that, ive only just checked my inbox... erm, can i have a blue one instead please?

13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Roger. I'll put the grey one in too. Thanks.

14. Excellent, thank you very much!

15. I have monged it!
    Left my old address on the Paypal hingme. Only noticed once my Paypal e-mail came thru'

Is there anything i can do (save wait around my old house in the bushes waiting for the postie!)

Cheers all