T shirts - dont hassle the huff

Just for a laugh I got a t-shirt printed up of a dog (nick named 'the huff') on a beach taking a dump, in a take off of the 'don't hassel the hoff' t shirts. There is a small amount of interest from certain freaks and weirdos in buying them. If anyone would like one then please add to this thread, stating quantity and size so I can get an idea of prices including posting them on.
If we get enough interest then they'll be no more than a tenner with a couple of quid going to Holidays for heroes.

2 for me please!!

jarrod248 said:
Dirty cnuting filthy ginger reeking thing, no it's a step too far.
He's your other half ffs, don't complain about ... oh you mean the dog....

1 for me please

Having given it a good kicking once upon a time, long long ago in the west......etc etc

You'd better stick me down for an XL /L depending on the chest size!

Do we get the free dog eggs as well?

Gremlin said:
Having given it a good kicking once upon a time, long long ago in the west......etc etc

You'd better stick me down for an XL /L depending on the chest size!
You do realise that you're asking for either a size 40 or 50 in Roman numerals, don't you? :)

MsG

The_Snail said:
Do we get the free dog eggs as well?
I'll save you a bag of them

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now I have recovered I'll have one. XL please.

bigbird67 said:
me me me....VERY big please :)
It won't be the first time you've had him on your ample chests!!!! :wink:

my proudest moment as a consumer was when i had a t-shirt custom made to say " I <3 rochdale", i wore it out there that night and whilst id normally have had to fight my way in, fight at the bar and fight for a kebab i found people buying me drinks and congratulating me, good times!

bigbird67 said:
B_AND_T said:
Now I have recovered I'll have one. XL please.
I hear you had a rather extreme reaction to the photo?? :D
He very nearly yakked on his keyboard. I was on the other end of the phone when he saw it, it was not a pretty experience, trust me.

Oh, and I have never seen that dog in my life, ever, ever, ever.

Can mine be a rush order for Plinth hour ( needs to be with me before the 31st)

First batch of T shirts will be printed in the next day or two, I need sizes (and some cash wouldn't go amis) those who have asked for T-shirt(s) can expect a PM shortly

excellent let me know were to pay my cash and I shall pay it!