T shirts - dont hassle the huff

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by theoriginalphantom, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just for a laugh I got a t-shirt printed up of a dog (nick named 'the huff') on a beach taking a dump, in a take off of the 'don't hassel the hoff' t shirts. There is a small amount of interest from certain freaks and weirdos in buying them. If anyone would like one then please add to this thread, stating quantity and size so I can get an idea of prices including posting them on.
    If we get enough interest then they'll be no more than a tenner with a couple of quid going to Holidays for heroes.

2. 2 for me please!!
  3. He's your other half ffs, don't complain about ... oh you mean the dog....
  4. I've met the dog - I've smelled the pillow - I might as well have the tshirt

One for me please!
  5. 1 for me please
  6. It could have been worse, it could have been the owner taking a dump on the beach!
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Having given it a good kicking once upon a time, long long ago in the west......etc etc

You'd better stick me down for an XL /L depending on the chest size!
  8. Do we get the free dog eggs as well?
  9. You do realise that you're asking for either a size 40 or 50 in Roman numerals, don't you? :)

10. I'll save you a bag of them
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Now I have recovered I'll have one. XL please.
  12. me me me....VERY big please :)
  13. It won't be the first time you've had him on your ample chests!!!! :wink:
  14. my proudest moment as a consumer was when i had a t-shirt custom made to say " I <3 rochdale", i wore it out there that night and whilst id normally have had to fight my way in, fight at the bar and fight for a kebab i found people buying me drinks and congratulating me, good times!
  15. I'll have one please in large/tubby size.
    Alternatively XL will do.