T-Shirt Feedback

Overall, are you satisfied with your new ARRSE T-shirt?

• Yes, very

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• It's OK, but not great (please post why)

• No (please post why)

• Absolutely not you thieving bastards (please post why)

• Total voters
I've asked the T-Shirt buyers to give a bit of feedback. I was going to have a load of quality 1-10, price 1-10 etc, but will stick to the simple poll attached. Any comments would be gratefully received and we'll do our best to sort out any negative ones. Thanks.

Hi,

I've installed Nochex which is a UK only and well known / respected version of PayPal, although it doesn't use accounts like paypal you just go to a payment screen and that's the end of it.

If you want to do it another way, no probs. EMail admin@arrse.co.uk, tell us the size and color (check stock on the shop first - it'll show if any are out on the pull down size menus), let us know you're doing a transfer and BCO'll send one out (account name is the 'Arrmy Rumour Service,' our sort code is 12-24-81 and account number is 06488848).

Others: thanks for the positive feedback and glad you like them.

arrived on Saturday

looks great, am trying to organise suitably outrageous publicity picture!

well done the COs

Haven't washed it yet. If it shrinks to my daughter's size, I will then read washing instructions.

Looks great mind.

Chuffed as a chuffing chuffed thing :)

T shirt arrived faster than 40 fast gazelle things. Wore it this weekend first time I have had a piece of kit that the regs have been envious of. :D

Got one of my t-shirts today!

Many Thanks GCO!!!

I wore mine for 20 minutes the other night, now every bugger wants one.

More orders coming at you GCO!

Dale the snail said:
I wore mine for 20 minutes the other night, now every bugger wants one.
and that surprises you?

I'm very pleased to report that the new batch of t-shirts have just arrived and mighty fine they look too. I'll be dispatching them on Weds (next time I can get to a Post Office) so those who have pre-ordered one should have theirs in time to show off at the weekend.

For those of you still interested we also still have a limited number of the old ones on sale....

/images/arrse_t-shirt.jpg

Bad CO said:
I'm very pleased to report that the new batch of t-shirts have just arrived and mighty fine they look too. I'll be dispatching them on Weds (next time I can get to a Post Office) so those who have pre-ordered one should have theirs in time to show off at the weekend.

For those of you still interested we also still have a limited number of the old ones on sale....

/images/arrse_t-shirt.jpg
Nice Tits Bad CO :lol: :lol: :lol: