T shirt, christmas present.

#1
I'm sure I'll be told to stick this somewhere else, so thanks in advance.
I'm looking a t shirt for an old friend. It's the 'You can turn a frog into a prince, but you can't turn a prince into a marine'
Mods feel free to move if appropriate.
And for the expected, thank you for your time.
For the unexpected, thank you very much for your help.
 
#2
skidmarx said:
I'm sure I'll be told to stick this somewhere else, so thanks in advance.
I'm looking a t shirt for an old friend. It's the 'You can turn a frog into a prince, but you can't turn a prince into a marine'
Mods feel free to move if appropriate.
And for the expected, thank you for your time.
For the unexpected, thank you very much for your help.
Try Sprint Design of Stirling (google is your friend). They made an excellent job of the Jock Crawl t-shirts, don't charge an arm and a leg, and will happily do a "one-off".

Hope that helps.
 
#4
mwl946 said:
skidmarx said:
I'm sure I'll be told to stick this somewhere else, so thanks in advance.
I'm looking a t shirt for an old friend. It's the 'You can turn a frog into a prince, but you can't turn a prince into a marine'
Mods feel free to move if appropriate.
And for the expected, thank you for your time.
For the unexpected, thank you very much for your help.
Try Sprint Design of Stirling (google is your friend). They made an excellent job of the Jock Crawl t-shirts, don't charge an arm and a leg, and will happily do a "one-off".

Hope that helps.
Thank you, I did google, but obviously it had fallen out with me. I'll have a go on navy net. Any other ideas, feel free
Ta
 
#5
what about a t shirt splatter`d with fake blood and a note saying something like..

"this is all thats left of your girlfriend/mum/daughter"

or "this could be yours"

or"she said no i said yes"
 
#6
skidmarx said:
Thank you, I did google, but obviously it had fallen out with me. I'll have a go on navy net. Any other ideas, feel free
Ta
I also tried Google to help you, but found this instead and lost my concentration. Sorry:

 
#7
billyx said:
what about a t shirt splatter`d with fake blood and a note saying something like..

"this is all thats left of your girlfriend/mum/daughter"

or "this could be yours"

or"she said no i said yes"
That's just wrong, very wrong :roll:
 
#8
Stoppage!!! said:
billyx said:
what about a t shirt splatter`d with fake blood and a note saying something like..

"this is all thats left of your girlfriend/mum/daughter"

or "this could be yours"

or"she said no i said yes"
That's just wrong, very wrong :roll:
Alternatively buy The best t-shirt in the world

I'll even sign it for you!
 
#11
if he's ex royal, he'd poke his eyes out rather than be seen out in a pussers Tshirt. Royal leaves that chadness to the paras.:)

will do for washing the motor though
 
#12
I'm beginning to think I should have stuck with my initial instinct. Hand him a card and buy him a drink it's been a reliable method over the years
 
#15
skidmarx said:
mwl946 said:
skidmarx said:
I'm sure I'll be told to stick this somewhere else, so thanks in advance.
I'm looking a t shirt for an old friend. It's the 'You can turn a frog into a prince, but you can't turn a prince into a marine'
Mods feel free to move if appropriate.
And for the expected, thank you for your time.
For the unexpected, thank you very much for your help.
Try Sprint Design of Stirling (google is your friend). They made an excellent job of the Jock Crawl t-shirts, don't charge an arm and a leg, and will happily do a "one-off".

Hope that helps.
Thank you, I did google, but obviously it had fallen out with me. I'll have a go on navy net. Any other ideas, feel free
Ta

http://www.sprintdesign.co.uk/ works fine from this link :D
 
#16
Thanks to one and all. Esp mwl Stirling design seem entirely reasonable I've been in touch. I'll add the drink and the card just to be on the safe side.
That's an odd crowd on that Navynet, still I should have known.
 

Similar threads

New Posts