T.L.T.H (That lying twat Huhne) Sentence Sweep

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Feb 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perverting the course of justice is a fashionable crime:

Johnathan Aitkin got 18 months, Jeffrey Archer got four years, and that bent copper Dizzy Ali got three years I think.

What do you think Chris Huhne will get/actually serve?

My guess, 18months / 3 months.

2. 2 years min-he didnt plead at the first opportunity and wasted a shed load of plods/court time !! cunt !!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Depends if they rip the ex-wife apart today and make it look like revenge.

6 Months

4. Whatever he gets, it won't be long enough.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will be over 1 year. Suspect he won't be getting a Christmas card from the Son to brighten his Open Prison Dorm.

6. 6 months actual pokey. He'll find God, renounce the ways of Mammon and sell his property portfolio, aaah duh bulieeeve!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Can you see the light...

Attached Files:

8. I doubt he'll be interested in a Chrimbo card, it's lube and a piece of leather to bite he'll need.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe he'll find Allah instead (assuming he's lost).... There's a whole load of halal pork pies waiting for him if he does.

10. Nothing, zero, zilch not one day in nick.

Stress of being an MP, Stress from his family, break up of same, it will not be his fault as he will be suffering from some form of addiction or other.

Walk away saying he "regrets" what happened.

TCH indeed.

11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Two years. Out in 13 months. Extra month for actually going to trial. Forner wife proves "marital coercion" (spalling).

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

With the emails the demented bitch wrote to the Journo (a personal opinion in case her lawyers are watching) revenge is a conclusion.

10 months.

You do wonder just who is advising these stupid cunts, don't you?

Personally I take advice from my dear dead Na-Na who said...

"Don't poke the payroll son"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you think her sentence will be reduced due to her looking like a napalm scarred fruitbat licking quicklime out of a hot car ciggie lighter?

• Like Like x 2