T.L.T.H (That lying twat Huhne) Sentence Sweep

Perverting the course of justice is a fashionable crime:

Johnathan Aitkin got 18 months, Jeffrey Archer got four years, and that bent copper Dizzy Ali got three years I think.

What do you think Chris Huhne will get/actually serve?

My guess, 18months / 3 months.

2 years min-he didnt plead at the first opportunity and wasted a shed load of plods/court time !! cunt !!

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
Will be over 1 year. Suspect he won't be getting a Christmas card from the Son to brighten his Open Prison Dorm.

6 months actual pokey. He'll find God, renounce the ways of Mammon and sell his property portfolio, aaah duh bulieeeve!

Will be over 1 year. Suspect he won't be getting a Christmas card from the Son to brighten his Open Prison Dorm.
I doubt he'll be interested in a Chrimbo card, it's lube and a piece of leather to bite he'll need.

Nothing, zero, zilch not one day in nick.

Stress of being an MP, Stress from his family, break up of same, it will not be his fault as he will be suffering from some form of addiction or other.

Walk away saying he "regrets" what happened.

TCH indeed.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Two years. Out in 13 months. Extra month for actually going to trial. Forner wife proves "marital coercion" (spalling).

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Depends if they rip the ex-wife apart today and make it look like revenge.
With the emails the demented bitch wrote to the Journo (a personal opinion in case her lawyers are watching) revenge is a conclusion.

10 months.

You do wonder just who is advising these stupid cunts, don't you?

Personally I take advice from my dear dead Na-Na who said...

"Don't poke the payroll son"

With the emails the demented bitch wrote to the Journo (a personal opinion in case her lawyers are watching) revenge is a conclusion.

10 months.

You do wonder just who is advising these stupid cunts, don't you?

Personally I take advice from my dear dead Na-Na who said...

"Don't poke the payroll son"
Do you think her sentence will be reduced due to her looking like a napalm scarred fruitbat licking quicklime out of a hot car ciggie lighter?

I reckon 1 year plus. The Courts take a very dim view of this type of thing.

On release, a rehab order for Munter addiction.

Harry Redknapp has claimed he was driving Chris Huhne's car, as he's desperate for the three points.

Do you think her sentence will be reduced due to her looking like a napalm scarred fruitbat licking quicklime out of a hot car ciggie lighter?
A bit harsh that description. The Dukes dear dead Na-Na may not have been a classical beauty but that is still a bit harsh.

Can a plea for leniency based on: munter addiction, weak eyesight and general poor personal judgement, be submitted under English law?

Can a plea for leniency based on: munter addiction, weak eyesight and general poor personal judgement, be submitted under English law?
Err........ no. The initial submission was test fired by David Mellor. He even pitched up wearing glasses to improve his chances.