t bluddy mobile

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by sirbhp, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I couldn't find the consumer affairs forum so here goes .

Bloody ****ing Tmobile have chaRGED ME 150 QUID FOR A FREE PHONE . i have spent over two hours talking to folks from at least three countries to get them to raise a credit note as promised . All of them have let me down . So i look at my bill an it says call www. tmobile bill fuckups . Talk about harder to find than a virgin in sarfend or what, you'd think the link goes straight to them but it dont . So after finally getting to said website i raised an online dispute and sent it off. Only to get an Email back saying that as they are improving their e mail service they cant deal with my email try phoning instead !

Any suggestions troops any of you or your reles work for this shower of ***** ? I got till the 6 th December before they take all my dosh from the account .

cheers all .

2. Welp, first move is to lift all the money out of your account!

Nah, seriously, though, if theres one near you, go to a T Mobile shop with the bill in hand. Explain your frustration to the staff there and they should be more inclined to have it dealt with directly.

Do the usual song and dance about switching providers, going to court, writing to the CEO etc.

But be nice; remember its not the fault of the guys in the shop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unfortunately if you go into a T mobile shop, sorry EE shop they end up ringing the same numbers. I had a problem where my voicemails and texts weren't getting thru to me, spent ages and money doing customer services where they have no knowledge or lied, spoke to the shop and they said it was probably due to the changeover too EE and they were right
    While I was waiting for an assistant to serve me I heard them listening to the same sorry to keep you waiting songs as I had for days.
    I'm moving unless they give me a bug jolly at contract renewal, if your contract is running your stuffed unless they are in breach, which sounds like they are try to speak to the supervisor tho found that just as painful

Good luck, that rant brought the T-mobile pains back

4. T mobile are uttter shite. Orange were good but expensive as were giffgaff but payg only. Never ever had a problem with 3.

5. Yeah, suppose that's a perfectly good point.

Just seems more reasonable for BHP to go speak to somebody face-to-face in a shop. Even if that somebody has to spend ages on a phone, it's better that they do it than BHP does.

6. FWIW I've always tried to sort problems out by writing. Send a letter to anyone you feel may help, can be recorded delivery(?)
    It may take a bit longer but less deniable and will get a result.
    (Also good evidence in the event of a dispute).

Customer Services
    T-Mobile
    6 Camberwell Way
    Doxford Technology Park
    Sunderland
    SR3 3XN

For Legal, Human resources or finance related queries, write to us at:

Head Office
    Hatfield Business Park
    Hatfield
    Hertfordshire
    AL10 9BW

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Go straight to the ombudsman.

8. ^ this. Just spent 2 weeks locked in a blood-boiling, tooth-gnashing death grapple with Telstra - 1 phone call to the Ombudsman sorted it.

9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

cheers troops , today they say a credit not has been authorised I pay the 150 in December and they will pay it back in January !! Not that I don't trust them but I don't trust them..... so the direct debit will be cancelled and when they phone up for money then we can sort it out hopefully.