T Bliar. A fate worse than death?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chef, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was listening on the radio and again heard Maggie Thatcher's name being spoken of, almost twenty years after she resigned, and it occurred to me that for all his attempts to leave a ''legacy'' Bliar seems almost to have vanished from public view in less than six months.
    Given that being a celebrity was like a drug to him and his wife, how awful for him to see himself dwindling to the point of invisibilty,
    Unless he suffers a stroke that leaves him a quadreplegic bed soiler, can anyone think of a better/worse fate for him?

2. I wish him a fate worse than a fate worse than death.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

A quadreplegic bed soiler with cancer of the gonads.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The worst fate that can befall him is to be ignored and unknown.

5. :D Yes the faster he vanishes up his anus the better :D

6. Oh I don't know... I have one or two ideas of my own that i would like to put into practice on him and the Wicked Witch.

7. How about being deposited unexpectedly in downtown Baghdad with his entire family, no retinue and his name tattooed in English and Arabic upon his forehead in large friendly letters.

Then let nature take its course.

8. I'd have him gibbeted from Tower Bridge, but provided with minimal rations and water to ensure he stays alive for as long as possible.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

And poor.

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

In fact, the more I think about this, the more ideas I get.

How about making them live in Married Quarters? They'll love the standard of accommodation, and get on so well with the neighbours who will of course ignore them unless it's to talk about the rubbish kit / Broken Covenant / charities having to do what MOD should / 15% levy on fundraising on MOD property, etc. etc. etc.

Cherie should be restricted to shopping only in the Naafi.

The Boy Euan and the Girl whose name escapes me should be conscripted into the infantry for 2 years, to help clear up Daddy's mess.

Oh yes, I'm feeling better already!

11. The less i hear of that c@nt and his minging wide mouthed frog bint the better.
    Just need the freak who took over to f@ck off aswell.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Welcome back, and you are getting up to standard already.

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you. How about making Little Leo and the Other One sell poppies too?

Then perhaps we can arrange for the family to fund some 'thank you' parties for the lads returning from ops. After all, at the hourly rate Cherie charges, it won't take long to put a few grand behind the bar in a few Messes.