T.a pti (b)

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by titan, Feb 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been hinted at me within my unit that as I won't be attending the anual camp this year I should instead look to possibly do the 2 week PTI (B) course I know all the standards required and what the course entails now but have heard mixed things about whether I need to be DIT qualified first, I will ask my PSAO or PSI next training night but thought I'D ask on here and see if anyone has done the course recently. Cheers
  2. I did the course last year and was already DIT qualified. DITS should be the first course you do anyway. Not sure if you have to be qualified or not but it will help you prepare your lessons. Get one the DITS course first as it's only two weekends.
    The PTI (B) course is the best course I've done and the DS were very good. It restored my mojo (although only temporarily!) and I'm looking forward to getting on the next course this year.
  3. Cheers for the reply yeah need to speak to my psi about when the next DITs course is and see if it fits around my work commitments. thanks