T.A Consolidated course

Hi all!

I'm booked to do a fifteen day consolidated course in October. I just have a few questions i hoped someone could answer, who has recently completed the course.

Firstly, do you do physical training/gym everyday, or is it every other day?
Second, is it fifteen consecutive days of training, or is there a break at weekends?
Thirdly, does it cover RT-1 to 6, or RT-1 to 9?

Many thanks in advance.

Which course are you on about? If it's the TSC(A) then yes, it's pretty much phys everyday. Whether it covers weekends 1-6 or 1-9 depends on which course your unit put you for, if it is TSC(Inf) then it's 1-9, if it is the normal TSC(A) it covers weekends 1-6.

There's hardly any time off for the TSC(A)/ TSC(Inf) when I did it, but that may have been due to the idiot who constructed out timetable (who thought having lessons from 0730 (ish) -> 2300(ish) was a good idea.

However, it all depends on where you are doing it and the timetable your training team have to work with.

There's hardly any time off for the TSC(A)/ TSC(Inf) when I did it, but that may have been due to the idiot who constructed out timetable (who thought having lessons from 0730 (ish) -> 2300(ish) was a good idea.

Maybe because that idiot thought you might not have enough spare days off work to do the full regular course...just a thought?