Szczecin, Poland

Ladies & Gents
I am heading to Poland with work in 6 weeks or so. Grateful if anyone has any recommendations for the city of Szczecin as I'll be staying there for the thick end of a month.

I'm not into whoring, or strip clubs, or any of that kind of kit, before anyone comes up with the usual!! I work with a German who suggested that the city has a rep of being quite 'seedy' as he put it.

Any advice / recommendations gratefully received.

Chas

Ladies & Gents
I am heading to Poland with work in 6 weeks or so. Grateful if anyone has any recommendations for the city of Szczecin as I'll be staying there for the thick end of a month.

I'm not into whoring, or strip clubs, or any of that kind of kit, before anyone comes up with the usual!! I work with a German who suggested that the city has a rep of being quite 'seedy' as he put it.

Chas
Yes but what will you do if you run into fit birds in uniform?

I spent a very enjoyable five months with work in Szczecin three years ago. For a good old fashion night out bit of a drink, good music, nice totty (young and not so young) head for Rockers. Around early June, there is a festival of antique Baltic/Oder sail boats - really good weekend, beer tents, markets etc. Some nice restaurants, views and walks. If you get bored, Berlin is only an hour and a half away.

I spent a very enjoyable five months with work in Szczecin three years ago. For a good old fashion night out bit of a drink, good music, nice totty (young and not so young) head for Rockers. Around early June, there is a festival of antique Baltic/Oder sail boats - really good weekend, beer tents, markets etc. Some nice restaurants, views and walks. If you get bored, Berlin is only an hour and a half away.
Thank you, hugely appreciated.

Ladies & Gents

Chas
Get a life, you saddo! Next thing you know, you'll be turning Japanese (having a touch of the Vapors).

Last edited:
Ladies & Gents

Chas
yeah, cry off and let some poor hen pecked bloke with balls like space hoppers go instead