• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

System upgrades second life closed for the day. aaaaaaaaaaah

In our continuing effort to improve the Second Life experience, we will be taking the Grid down for maintenance from 7am - 12pm (noon) PST (15:00-20:00 GMT) . During this time Second Life will be unavailable as we update to v1.13.2. New client software will be required to access the Grid after the update. The release notes for v1.13.2 are posted below. At this time, we are aware of one new known issue introduced with this version of the client. The Focus tool on the Edit floater doesn’t correctly activate. We expect to release a fix for this issue in an upcoming viewer.
As always, thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work to improve your Second Life experience.
back to Half Life2 then :cyclopsani:

Pfft, no running round terrorising foreigners whilst naked for me till tonight then.

The Lord Flasheart said:
Praetorian said:
Pfft, no running round terrorising foreigners whilst naked for me till tonight then.
Who says you have to restrict it to Second Life?
I think the law says so but don't quote me on that :thumright:

The Lord Flasheart said:
Praetorian said:
Minxy called me "vile" last night, for putting the cock extension thing on, together with the little red riding hood hat and basket, with snakeskin boots, and asking if there was a kids section on Second Life I could go and terrorise.

Who says you need to restrict it to Second Life eh?

Praetorian said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Praetorian said:
Minxy called me "vile" last night, for putting the cock extension thing on, together with the little red riding hood hat and basket, with snakeskin boots, and asking if there was a kids section on Second Life I could go and terrorise.

Wonder who the first ARRSER to be banned from SL will be??? :plotting:

Minxy said:
Praetorian said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Praetorian said:

Wonder who the first ARRSER to be banned from SL will be??? :plotting:
Well, its between me and Flash!

All downloaded the upgrade before logging on again this evening ????

As posted on t'other thread:

2ndL might now be off line until 23.00 GMT.

Seems that they had some "glitches" on the servers on reboot.

Damn :(

[UPDATE 11:43AM PST] Part of the maintenance scheduled for today involved rebooting several parts of the grid. Unfortunately it looks as though there was a configuration glitch which has caused some of the hosts to come up with improper network configurations. We’re addressing this as quickly as we can but it may be 3:00pm PST (GMT 23:00) before we’re able to open the grid up. This is independent of the 1.13.2 server and viewer upgrade. We will continue to post more news as it becomes available. Thanks for your continued patience.

If your looking to update your software this evening to get your Second Life/Flashy with a dildo on his head fix, I'd advise you to start downloading it now.

It appears a couple of million people are doing the same thing, and its downloading like its 1996.

boney_m said:
If your looking to update your software this evening to get your Second Life/Flashy with a dildo on his head fix, I'd advise you to start downloading it now.

It appears a couple of million people are doing the same thing, and its downloading like its 1996.
Boney can you send me a link to what I need to download? PCMong...

Will this farting about stop my 'floating' away problem?

Beebs x

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Praetorian said:
Minxy called me "vile" last night, for putting the cock extension thing on
Praetorian said:
Well, its between me and Flash!

What you pair get up to behind closed doors is no-one's business but your own :)

Sixty said:
What you pair get up to behind closed doors is no-one's business but your own :)

But luckily over 2 million people are able to watch us going through the A-Z of illegal acts involving a big box of sex toys.....and a dog.

Sorry, (All the PC mongs are coming out of the closet now!) But do I need to download the whole lot again (The 30MB File) or is there a smaller upgrade file.

Mighty_Blighty said:
Sorry, (All the PC mongs are coming out of the closet now!) But do I need to download the whole lot again (The 30MB File) or is there a smaller upgrade file.
Download the whole lot. It doesnt take long (30mb). Click on the set up and it patches the whole thing up. Simpler than Chubb.

Version 1.13.2.11 is the one you should use.