System of a Downs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Aug 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Errr...I know I'm going to Hell (or Hohne) for this one.

Seems this lad has a touch of Downs but fancies himself as a bit of a singer.

He even has Myspace.

Please - any fail/whinge/cry/sulk to PM.
  2. Oh my god! :D

Oh f'k, try listening to it with no video.

F'k me I'm crying I'm laughing that hard.

Oh nice one :thumright:

3. This does beg the question though;

Mlaaaaar Jackson and Ball lifts in the space of 5 minutes?

WTF are you searching for??? :?
  4. Bless.......didnt understand a word but bless.
  5. I think I wet myself.
    What the hell have you been searching for Prox?
  6. BILL is a rock band, started in 1987 in the boston area and fronted by Bill Gage, a singer with down's syndrome. BILL was named after the only word Bill can write fairly well, to make it easy for him to create the logo (and sign autographs). Bill sings surreal, ever-changing lyrics in a variety of styles, from blues-inflected yowls to tender, ray charles-like moans to throat-singing. these different approaches reflect Bill's reaction to the diverse sounds his band provides him: spacey art-rock, thundering heavy-metal, acoustic folk ballads, stuttering industrial riffs, etc.

A touch of downs you say? I think he has been touch by the extra chromisomed fairy....
  7. Devilish, me thinks you have been touched.

He sounds like my SQMS on karejoky at the summer ball, mind you he is a same head as well.
  8. get him signed up for eurovision, PLEASE.just for the crack.
  9. PMSL :D

Fair play to him though for havin a go!

Not happy with the 'My mum cut my hair with a bowl though' :wink:
  10. DONT you think he would make a great fig.11
  11. Timyyyyyyy!!!
  12. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

His vocals remind me distinctly of early Captain Beefheart. Their excuse was massive, massive amounts of hallucinogens; this guy is there quite naturally.

Excellent find :)
  13. Damn...beat me to it...South Park yet again showing that the truth is stranger than fiction

(for those not in the know, Timmy, the retarded kid in South Park, had an episode where he fronted a heavy metal band (Timmy And The Lords Of The Underworld)...amusing since the only word he can say is his own name...

14. I quite like that second song, especially the bit at 4 mins 10 sec.

Reminds me of a Nirvana hidden track.