Syria

It's actually been 2 individuals , although you'd never know if you listened to your conventional news channels/media.
I really wouldn't be surprised if the other '20' are just afraid of their career-prospects if they whistleblew but would be fine standing up in a court of law, if one ever came along for this crime.
This happened all the way back in Oct '19.
I didn't notice it happened either.
I was referring to the originater of that quote.

Do you define 'official documents' as 'anything OPCW-related' or just as anything official to the case and only from 'approved' inspectors?
I define "official documents" as official documents, ie not a private report slipped into an archive intended for official documents.
Would that be why they had an 'inner core' of inspectors for the Douma report and none of them were in Douma except a medic?
The 'Inner core' were based in Country X AKA Turkey.

View attachment 441728
Anything non 'inner-core' and countering the final report should still be official as it'll be on their servers.
Where it should have remained till Braha ordered the information be completely pulled.
There is no such term as "inner core" to my knowledge, that seems to be a term invented by one individual and knowing the individual who most likely came up with it, I suspect I know why.

Is that why Voldemort ordered the purging of all records from the Docs Registry Archive?

We have different definitions of 'sinister' when all other information is taken into account.

Have you gone through all the information yet?

You will indeed learn a lot more.
I see no proof of a "purging of all records".

*Russian Troll*
I have no idea which whistleblower he's referring to here.
This was on BBC radio too , surprising they left it in and didn't edit it out.
Maybe they were gauging to see if the public actually noticed and cared?
Considering the clip is from 10wks ago they were proven correct.
Lucky it's now available at the push of a few buttons.

Some people here seem to be making the mistake of assuming that the OPCW is an open and transparent organisation (to the general public), it isn't and never has been. Feel free to read the Confidentiality Annex of the CWC.

Gone off on a tangent?
A big tangent?
That makes a change.

Keep it on topic...
I see you haven't answered the questions again , shitposter.

This is nothing new though. You never do. You still haven't educated me about chlorine, blister agents and nerve agents. It is relevant as you are conflating treatment protocols across these agents.

Also, you have never worked in an organisation using strict protocols on reporting. Strange when you were DV'd before the DV procedure. came into existence.

We will see what develops in relation to the Chlorine gas cylinder. Note that we agree on Chlorine gas until you don't.

Keep up the good work with the gaslighting by the way. I would like to say you were well trained but it is one of your personality traits. Well done.

*Russian Troll*
Keep up the good work with the gaslighting by the way. I would like to say you were well trained but it is one of your personality traits. Well done.
Gaslighting?

Are you just in a state of perma-denial when it comes to the dodginess that these major world players thought they'd get away with it. (Yes, just like in Scooby-Doo).

You are totally aware of what gaslighting means? You didn't just pick the term up from the Democratic party in the US?

These are just odd posts from various pax who see right through FUKUS's/OPCW's game.
You still don't seem to be able to work it out... After 4 invasions through duff-int you're still not able to process the info.

What have recently-politicised OPCW come back with since all this has now gone full-exposure?

Turkey and Russia have agreed to a ceasefire in Idlib starting on Sunday.
Turkey, Russia agree to ceasefire in war-torn Idlib, Syria
Turkey's Defence Ministry said on Friday that it had agreed with Russia that a ceasefire will be implemented on Sunday in northwestern Syria's Idlib region to stem the flow of civilians uprooted by the violence. (...)

Turkey's defence ministry said attacks by air and land would halt at one minute past midnight on Jan. 12 under the ceasefire, which Ankara has been seeking for several weeks.

Trying to avoid another Russian veto, 11 members of the UNSC vote in favour of keeping open for six months (rather than the previous 12 month renewals), two border crossings for aid. Russia (and China) vetoed the last renewal as they wanted to reduce the number of crossings from four.

Russia and China abstained on this occasion as did the US and U.K. due to the ‘watering down’ of the agreement:
The U.N. Security Council on Friday renewed a six-year-long cross-border operation delivering aid to millions of Syrian civilians but the number of crossings and length of authorization were halved to avoid a Russian veto.

The 15-member council allowed cross-border aid deliveries to continue from two places in Turkey, but dropped crossing points from Iraq and Jordan. It also only renewed the operation for six months instead of a year.

Russia and China abstained and the watering down of the resolution prompted angry abstentions from the United States and Britain. The remaining 11 members voted in favor.
Craft, the US Ambo was clearly unhappy. Aid goes through the checkpoints for a reported 5M people in northwestern and northeastern Syria. UN approval is required as Assad’s govt doesn’t approve of cross border deliveries:
“We gave the Russians an inch and they took a million,” Craft said of efforts to reach a compromise. “Syrians will suffer needlessly as a result of this resolution. Syrians will die as a result of this resolution.”

The United Nations said 2.7 million people in northwestern Syria and 1.3 million in the northeast relied on aid from the cross-border operations. Council approval is needed because the Syrian government did not consent to cross-border deliveries.

*Russian Troll*
The false-flag in Douma still doesn't appear to be getting any air-time.
Heads in the sand are as good as saying it never happened apparently.

1579642904420.png

Here's Ian Henderson, yesterday, laying all the cards out on the table.

He does echo what @Fuchs66 said.
The problem with the OPCW is not the rank and file... it's with the upper echelon and transparency/ honesty probably wasn't helped very much when the OPCW allowed themselves to be politicised on the back of the Douma and Skripal outings.

The vote grew out of repeated uses of chemical weapons in the civil war in Syria and the charge that a former Russian spy and his daughter were attacked in Britain with a nerve agent.

For those of you paying attention to both of these subjects will know both events are unproved and unevidenced and subject to an enormous amount of scepticism........ for those paying attention.

How's this masterful cunning war of attrition working out for you btw?
It's almost as though making well informed choices is frowned upon on here.

More to come when it happens.

118 said:
...... will know both events are unproved and unevidenced .....

......http://www.theblogmire.com/new-thread-questions-for-mr-ridley/.....
Unevidenced, except of course for the evidence

With your link to the Blogmire...what’s your point?
What do the Blogmires questions to the coroner about the attempted Skripal murder have to do with Dawns death, as opposed to the relevant elements of that case that end up with the perfume bottle having been left? ..... and of course keeping the two tourists as persons of interest.
Have you actually read David Ridleys recent paper?

The false-flag in Douma still doesn't appear to be getting any air-time.
Heads in the sand are as good as saying it never happened apparently.

View attachment 445071

Here's Ian Henderson, yesterday, laying all the cards out on the table.

He does echo what @Fuchs66 said.
The problem with the OPCW is not the rank and file... it's with the upper echelon and transparency/ honesty probably wasn't helped very much when the OPCW allowed themselves to be politicised on the back of the Douma and Skripal outings.

The vote grew out of repeated uses of chemical weapons in the civil war in Syria and the charge that a former Russian spy and his daughter were attacked in Britain with a nerve agent.

For those of you paying attention to both of these subjects will know both events are unproved and unevidenced and subject to an enormous amount of scepticism........ for those paying attention.

How's this masterful cunning war of attrition working out for you btw?
It's almost as though making well informed choices is frowned upon on here.

More to come when it happens.
I think you may have misinterpreted what I said!

*Russian Troll*
I think you may have misinterpreted what I said!
So there is no problem with certain members of the hierarchy at OPCW?

Do you think there's a slight problem with certain witness accounts considering Douma FFM found no cas from CW or any evidence of any CW usage?

Would it be deemed normal for a boy to be CW'd one minute....

1579685932241.png

And then just 12 days later be 100% fine and healthy....oh and not dead?

1579686221139.png

Would you or wouldn't you find that a bit fishy considering as any sort of inspector or investigator you're supposed to go on evidence not politicised rumour?

I do hope you've gone through WKL's leaked emails?
Just in case you haven't-

Why would you suppose the MSM is completely ignoring this leak considering everything WKL has ever
released has never needed to be corrected or retracted before....ever?

Isn't this important enough for western media to go near?
What do you reckon?
(From 8mths ago. Reckon Lyse Doucet just came down with amnesia?)

I knew you'd relapse back to using ! at the end of every sentence but at least you tried.

So there is no problem with certain members of the hierarchy at OPCW?

Do you think there's a slight problem with certain witness accounts considering Douma FFM found no cas from CW or any evidence of any CW usage?

Would it be deemed normal for a boy to be CW'd one minute....

View attachment 445133

And then just 12 days later be 100% fine and healthy....oh and not dead?

View attachment 445137

Would you or wouldn't you find that a bit fishy considering as any sort of inspector or investigator you're supposed to go on evidence not politicised rumour?

I do hope you've gone through WKL's leaked emails?
Just in case you haven't-

Why would you suppose the MSM is completely ignoring this leak considering everything WKL has ever
released has never needed to be corrected or retracted before....ever?

Isn't this important enough for western media to go near?
What do you reckon?
(From 8mths ago. Reckon Lyse Doucet just came down with amnesia?)

I knew you'd relapse back to using ! at the end of every sentence but at least you tried.
I'm sure you feel that those photos prove something, I'm at a loss to understand what though!

I'm sure you feel that those photos prove something, I'm at a loss to understand what though!
Flinging shit around like a monkey and hoping some of it sticks

*Russian Troll*
That's why I asked you the question.
Would you find it in any way fishy if you heard of a small-sized boy being contaminated with CW and then being completely 100% fine just over a week later?
Considering the only med tx he rx'd was a splash with a hose and a spray or 2 of Vicks?
Hose and Vicks administered by 1st responders taking absolutely no precautions for cross-contam?
No suits, breathing kit/ ressies and not even rubber gloves?

A picture tells a thousand words, a vid tells a lot more.

Here's Hasan and his mates in Den Haag when they were flown-in by the Russians to prove that there was
no CW event in Douma.

The fact that they had all survived an apparent CW event was deemed to be a 'stunt' by the OPCW even though it proved 100% that there was no mass-cas event and it was yet another false-flag to join the long list of other false-flags.

And for the last couple of months we've had the massively important WKL email leaks.

Yet still not a peep from MSM?

Telling.

1. Chlorine wouldn't require more than water for surface decon (removal of HCl formed on damp clothing or skin) and the chances of cross contamination are miniscule, even a short time after contact
2. In warm climates even sarin is pretty rapidly dispersed
3. I've seen the antics of Russian personnel in Syria and anything from that direction should be taken with a large pinch of salt.
3. Reports from media outlets, especially Russian media outlets, can't be taken as proof of anything.

*Russian Troll*
We have actual 1st hand accounts from people there at the exact time.

What did I say about investigators and inspectors following evidence not politicised rumour?
You don't seem to be taking this based on merit but based on a prejudice.

If there was a CW event in Douma why did the OPCW record the chlorine levels as PPB rather than the normal PPM?
They sexed up that dossier and transformed Mandy Dingle into Rachael Riley and nobody batted an eyelid.

1579695055316.png

3. Reports from media outlets, especially Russian media outlets, can't be taken as proof of anything.
Does this suit your sensitive sensibilities as it's your type of news?
It's from CNN so has to be gen, right?
For some unexplained reason CNN have cut this footage from their official 'news' report but at least it's still out there for the moment.

How many more anomalies, contradictions and leaked mails do you need here?

We have actual 1st hand accounts from people there at the exact time.

What did I say about investigators and inspectors following evidence not politicised rumour?
You don't seem to be taking this based on merit but based on a prejudice.

If there was a CW event in Douma why did the OPCW record the chlorine levels as PPB rather than the normal PPM?
They sexed up that dossier and transformed Mandy Dingle into Rachael Riley and nobody batted an eyelid.

View attachment 445156

Does this suit your sensitive sensibilities as it's your type of news?
It's from CNN so has to be gen, right?
For some unexplained reason CNN have cut this footage from their official 'news' report but at least it's still out there for the moment.

How many more anomalies, contradictions and leaked mails do you need here?
Again you post lots but offer nothing of substance. Where have I stated that I prefer one media outlet over another?

*Russian Troll*
Again you post lots but offer nothing of substance.
Nothing of substance? It's pretty obvious that all is not as advertised here.
Did you leave your inspecting/ investigating/ thinking hat at home for the last couple of years?

We have well respected journalists reporting from Douma just after the event in '18 that it was a fake.

We have the ex-DSF getting his mic cut as soon as he starts laying down facts and stating unhelpful things.

1579700572515.png

Next, just after the event, we have the former First Sea Lord of the British Navy raising “alarm bells” about the UK government’s Syria story.
Alan West cast doubt on the FUKUS claim that the Syrian government is responsible for an alleged chemical attack live on the BBC.
1579700856861.png

Then we have all the so-called casualties that report being offered scoff for taking part in a very amateur decontam that should have seen many of the '1st responders' getting very, very ill through cross-contamination.
NB- the decontam footage is just after the 'event'.

Then we have the WKL leaks from inside the OPCW's Douma FFM.

Where have I stated that I prefer one media outlet over another?
What exactly were you trying to say here?
You appear to be saying that you wouldn't trust anything Russian even if it was the last possible option.

3. I've seen the antics of Russian personnel in Syria and anything from that direction should be taken with a large pinch of salt.
Did that CNN footage work for you?
The one where the intrepid reporter is happy to sniff a chemical weapon.

Latest Threads