Syria

*Russian Troll*
You are confusing several issues at the same time. Read over your quotes again, identify the points of disagreement and come back with an argument devoid of insult and reasoned.

Whilst you are at it:

1] Comment on why water cannot be used as an in itial washdown in NA attacks.
2] Consider providing your antecedents to a mod so I can gain some veracity to your claims of not being a Russian troll.
Are you also happy that there is a difference between nerve agents and Chlorine/blister agents. What is activated Chlorine by the way?
This is you saying that anyone who says that Douma really didn't happen (and FUKUS/OPCW lied through their teeth) must be a Russian troll?
That's still as illogical now as it was back when it started.

Read back over the last few days of my posts then come back with whatever you want to know.

In fact we'll start here with one of your questions:
Q. 1] Comment on why water cannot be used as an in itial washdown in NA attacks.
Play a little spot the difference:

Douma CW decontamination where there were no 1st responder cross-contaminations/ deaths reported.
Yes they used water.
(They also forgot to take even very basic counter-measures vs CW cross-contamination)

US medex clipped from the 2003 DVD, Dont Be a Victim: Medical Management of Patients Contaminated with Chemical Agents, from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

Yes, they also used water.
(They also didn't forget multiple layers of PPE so they wouldn't also become cas.)

When did I say that water couldn't be used to decontaminate?

Ah, I see.
After trying to screw me over after I wrote a bit about Skripal, you have now decided to try your luck for a 2nd time by trying to move the subject away from OPCW making up stuff.....back to Skripal.
Ooooh didn't you think about everyone noticing your huge double-standards?

You're still trying to authenticate the fairy tale that a heroin-addict spilled 'the most lethal NA known to man' on his hands, one that is much more potent than VX,, and it was all negated just by him washing his hands under the tap?
At this stage of my reply it sounds like a wind-up, doesn't it?
Unbelievable BS... VX x 600-800% negated with only a rinse of the hands?
And this has been believed by the masses?

Then 8 hours later after going out for methodone, beer and bbq (and not cross-contaminating a single individual or object) he decided to drop back at his NA-addled small digs with his bezzer, who had also been in the NA-addled digs since the morning but was absolutely fine and never had any med problems- ever?

Heroin-addict then collapsed and the ambulance was called, along with the HAZMAT crash-out team from Swindon Fire Brigade also wewnt in case it was another NA event but when they couldn't find a trace of anything NA-like in Amesbury that evening, they RTB.

Then addict went 4days being treated for an opiod OD.
Then after 4 days our addict was diagnosed as having been poisoned with 'the most lethal nerve agent ever, 6-8x VX!'
Then 2weeks later our heroin-addict leaves hospital looking like he's been on holiday to the Med.

Yes, water is used to decontaminate.
As I said many, many times in the past.....'Copious amounts of water...'

Along with flushing all mucus-membrane for a good-while, changing clothing,
airing the contamination-point (if inside).

Our heroin-addict is self-reported to have done exactly none of these.

What was your point again?
Do I think the junkie is telling the truth of the matter?

You going to grass me up now after replying on an incorrect thread?
When I've been censored from the other one?

That's cheating again isn't it, a bit like the last time?
You always cheat when you know you have nothing to use an an argument.

FUKUS cheated (a bit like you) and attacked a foreign country with 100+ Cruise missiles based on lies.

The world's official body on CW- the OPCW- doctored their report to suit FUKUS compromising themselves irrecoverably.

1578136202517.png

And yet you all still deflect rather than tackling the matter-at-hand?

UI.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
It’s sad to see the shitposter trying to deny what he repeatedly said over and over again during a period of many months in the Novichock thread.

I sometimes feel he thinks that by posting in this thread posters here won’t be fully aware that he spent months telling us water WILL NOT decontaminate NA, and this despite ARRSE being a military themed site.
Even when official training videos were posted showing water being used he still said it can’t work. (He is keen to debunk water as a decontaminant to further his Skripal conspiracy theory imho)

And now here he is asking ‘when he had ever said it’!

We also gave him shitposting here, and copy and pasting the same text referring to a lack of NA, a lack of NA when the alleged weapon was a BLISTER AGENT!

And, yet again in this thread he had referenced the SKripals or Salisbury, which is really the whole reason he is trying to rubbish the OPCW, just like he did for well over a year in the Novichock thread. Of course, now he is pretending to be nice in this thread he is complaining that @blurp has pulled him up on this.

For many of us, we are aware that he couldn’t really give a toss about the subject of this thread, and just wants to rubbish the OPCW in order to carry on trying to spread agitprop about the Salisbury NA use.

Given his ‘de-humanisation’ of the people injured or Dawn Sturgess who died in the Novichock poisonings*, and later his total character assassination of Dawn Sturgess, followed by him later claiming NO ONE had died because of Novichock we are well aware that his motives are purely anti Western.

*The shitposter recently posted that he grew out of de humanising people in 2005, and said it was a stupid thing to do and helped stupid people continue wars etc. It seems he forget that ‘Anti Western‘ idea he was pedalling, as spent a lot of 2018 doing just that about those in Salisbury, or the U.K. government.

Wouldn’t it be nice if he could just wait until OPCW give their final appraisal, and go on what they say were the facts.

Last edited:

*Russian Troll*
When I see proof that 20 have done that and I speak with them, I might have an opinion to it. I'm not with the OPCW anymore and wasn't in 2018 either. As a non-career organisation there is a limited tenure there, which has led to the hiring and re-hiring of some less than suitable individuals, one of whom features in your posts a lot. Problems of an organisation that has been very successful in it's main aim, resulting in a reduction of the pool of qualified and experienced personnel to hire from.

When I speak with those involved and get the background to the so-called anomolies, I might develop an opinion

No idea who is correct but knowing all the individuals involved and their personalities and professional backgrounds I have an idea.

Not being a pathologist I can't comment too much, but not every CW leaves reliable traces in the body postmortem, I would have to see the context of the decision.
Unfortunately the Douma FFM actually did their job and reported the exact same facts in their draft report as anyone with a working brain was thinking, where's the evidence?
Why would Assad do this now and where is the evidence.

The unverified int actually came from the White Helmets who are linked back to western int so it should have been more than minutely scrutinised- but it wasn't because this was never going to come back and bite 'em on the arse.....
Or so they hoped....

There were far too many anomalies with this event but quite a few were happy to gulp the fiction down like water.

The crux of OPCW's problems do not lie with the workers who want to do an honest job...
The crux of the problem lies with senior-management.
They've been handed lots of power, hand power to psychopaths- see where you end up.

Imagine if they ever got the power to call nations out directly?
Imagine that, knowing what we know now.

Could anyone ever be so stupid?...Well...yeah.

A few months after Skripal and Douma... Two events directly linked to OPCW validation...

'The vote grew out of repeated uses of chemical weapons in the civil war in Syria and the charge that a former Russian spy and his daughter were attacked in Britain with a nerve agent.'

Have you read any of the files yet?

If you want to make an informed choice, this is where I would start.

*Russian Troll*
Again out of context but the excerpt from the Draft report makes assumptions (generally a no-no), the Final Report lists symptoms as should be.
Thanks for the ! thing.
Have you gone through the draft report?
You'll need to print it out..reading it on a computer is hard work.
Does it look authentic to you?
All report writing as per OPCW requirments?

Some very interesting bedtime reading.

Even from the first few pages it isn't looking too good.

1578143733879.png

It's no wonder this isn't being mulled-over in public given the 'usual-suspects' are currently pushing, as hard as they possibly can, for war with Iran (also based on absolute fairy tales and unproven int).

Reckon everyone is starting to spot a pattern evolving here?

Russian bot time then AKA seeing the wood for the trees.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Douma FFM actually did their job and reported the exact same facts in their draft report as anyone with a working brain was thinking, where's the evidence?
Why would Assad do this now and where is the evidence.

The unverified int actually came from the White Helmets who are linked back to western int so it should have been more than minutely scrutinised- but it wasn't because this was never going to come back and bite 'em on the arse.....
Or so they hoped....

There were far too many anomalies with this event but quite a few were happy to gulp the fiction down like water.

The crux of OPCW's problems do not lie with the workers who want to do an honest job...
The crux of the problem lies with senior-management.
They've been handed lots of power, hand power to psychopaths- see where you end up.

Imagine if they ever got the power to call nations out directly?
Imagine that, knowing what we know now.

Could anyone ever be so stupid?...Well...yeah.

A few months after Skripal and Douma... Two events directly linked to OPCW validation...

'The vote grew out of repeated uses of chemical weapons in the civil war in Syria and the charge that a former Russian spy and his daughter were attacked in Britain with a nerve agent.'

Have you read any of the files yet?

If you want to make an informed choice, this is where I would start.

1. I wasn't involved in this phase of the FFM, I was occasionally involved with the work of the initial teams and am confident that the work done then was as accurate as possible under the circumstances.
2. I can't comment on reports that don'thave the supporting paperwork.
3. I know the individuals involved and have a strong suspicion as to where the problem may lie, however the guys I have contacted about this are unwilling to put anything in writing for obvious reasons, I'll be meeting some of them in a couple of months and will be having lengthy discussions with them, I probably won't share them in detail here though.
4. I have mixed feelings about the OPCW's power to place blame directly, it can be useful in some circumstances but not all.

*Russian Troll*
It's very worrying and doesn't bode well for a peaceful future.
Especially now they have 'extra bonus superpowers' to legally just make shit up.

Find time to read the WKL files.

There's not that much there.
Just a few pages of certain emails between certain ppl over a certain period of time.

Don't let scaleyback plastic put anyone off making their own minds up on this dire matter.
You still don’t get it. Wikileaks drops off reams of files which they say are leaked, but in some cases appear to be hacked. It would take years of analysis against the originals to conform it is true or not. Nobody has the time to go into everything.
Poor old SBP kept sending this text out on permanent send.
The matrix is having one of those 'glitches' again.

This is you saying that anyone who says that Douma really didn't happen (and FUKUS/OPCW lied through their teeth) must be a Russian troll?
That's still as illogical now as it was back when it started.

Posting that you don’t agree with something does not make you a Russian troll
Your posting habits make me suspicious of that

As usual, I’ve copied over to the Skripal thread

Ok, I will now refer to 118118 as a shitposter aka angry little man.

It should be noted that I have offered a complete breakdown of why water is used as a decontaminant which he could then refute. He categorically denied that water could be so used and repeatedly. He now says that I and others have stated that water alone can be used to treat such contamination.

In reply, the shitposter goes on to say basic ppe etc were not present whilst showing a picture of a man in what looks like a level four containment suit. ( post 16561). He also seems to think that initial opioid treatment would be contraindicated, despite this being explained to him repeatedly as valid.

The shitposter posts agitprop for his masters. Unlike the other agitprop chaps, he repeats the same rubbish ad nauseam and in bulk. Unlike them , he repeatedly dehumanises people to push his agenda. I wonder how many junkies he has met?

Anyway, shitposter, my friend's daughter is recovering nicely now after the Manchester Arena bombing. Had the pins removed and after a couple of scares with infection, it looks like she will walk again with a bit of a limp. Oh..sorry, I forgot, it never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the shitposter identify the difference , if any between Chlorine/blister agents and nerve agents. As he claims I am a PCSO, I cannot reasonably be expected to know these things so I need him to tell me. Would he be willing to supply his antecedents to the mods?

Edited to add a question mark.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be nice if he could just wait until OPCW give their final appraisal, and go on what they say were the facts.
From past performance, it would disappear into the memory hole as would the reams of pre prepped cut and paste from his enablers. Let's face it, until he has googled frantically, he will not know the difference between Chlorine/Blister agents and ww2 era Na's, Vx and latterly boutique chemicals.

Any body would think he had no knowledge at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Russian Troll*
Ok, I will now refer to 118118 as a shitposter aka angry little man.

It should be noted that I have offered a complete breakdown of why water is used as a decontaminant which he could then refute. He categorically denied that water could be so used and repeatedly. He now says that I and others have stated that water alone can be used to treat such contamination.

In reply, the shitposter goes on to say basic ppe etc were not present whilst showing a picture of a man in what looks like a level four containment suit. ( post 16561). He also seems to think that initial opioid treatment would be contraindicated, despite this being explained to him repeatedly as valid.

The shitposter posts agitprop for his masters. Unlike the other agitprop chaps, he repeats the same rubbish ad nauseam and in bulk. Unlike them , he repeatedly dehumanises people to push his agenda. I wonder how many junkies he has met?

Anyway, shitposter, my friend's daughter is recovering nicely now after the Manchester Arena bombing. Had the pins removed and after a couple of scares with infection, it looks like she will walk again with a bit of a limp. Oh..sorry, I forgot, it never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the shitposter identify the difference , if any between Chlorine/blister agents and nerve agents. As he claims I am a PCSO, I cannot reasonably be expected to know these things so I need him to tell me. Would he be willing to supply his antecedents to the mods?

Edited to add a question mark.
From past performance, it would disappear into the memory hole as would the reams of pre prepped cut and paste from his enablers. Let's face it, until he has googled frantically, he will not know the difference between Chlorine/Blister agents and ww2 era Na's, Vx and latterly boutique chemicals.

Any body would think he had no knowledge at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gone off on a tangent?
A big tangent?
That makes a change.

Keep it on topic... although it appears that this well-remunerated 'chemical weapons expert' (and medium-sized business owner with HMG/US gov contracts) is in the absolute same boat as you all- even given recent events with the WKL dump.
A state-of-denial that refuses to address what's been leaked.

This name should ring a bell with most here.
Whenever an anti-Syrian or Russian voice is required this non-neutral, well-paid bumbling talking-head will appear.
Just like here where he turned out to be so wrong with his calculations.

People have noticed but unfortunately not the right people as he's still off making it all up as he goes.

Those of us who know, know enough to know that when HDBG's name is being chucked around then dodginess is afoot.

Those of us who are actually taking this seriously.

As usual , the shitposter cannot answer the questions and responds to cut and paste.

This is usual behaviour .

Nothing to add.

*Russian Troll*
As usual , the shitposter cannot answer the questions and responds to cut and paste.

This is usual behaviour .

Nothing to add.
Is this you off on your tangent again?

Night shift at the troll factory. Again.
Then this high-IQ individual gets in on the act of not-adding-anything to the thread either.
Thanks for that.
Where would all these threads be without your invaluable input?

Rather simpler to go off on it rather than talk about the very serious and dire matter at hand?

You sound like that other mong that went 'full retard' on another thread that he started 'to get back at me'...not too long ago.
(Yesterday)

So, again the crux of this Syria thread at the moment.

From leaked internal mail at OPCW.

1578205608203.png

Why are there multiple whistleblowers from the OPCW's Douma FFM saying that the final report does not even remotely reflect what they wrote in the first draft of the report?

1578205728607.png

And a cover-up was put in place so the truth could never get out.

1578205499953.png

1578205782174.png

If you have nothing to add and just intend to try to derail why not go do it somewhere else?

With sprinkles on top.

*Russian Troll*
Not multiple whistleblowers.

20 inspectors raised concerns with an edition of the report.
That is not whistleblowing - its reviewing & editing
There you go splitting hairs as usual.

Did you get around to reading the leaked correspondences?
What did you make of the way the OPCW is on record as deliberately ignoring the Douma FFM in their final report?
It was a bit cheeky eh?

Funny you've never mentioned one word or sentence of text from the pretty small leak.

NB Don't be afraid- it's not a dump it's only a leak.
Hours and hours of your time aren't really needed.

Well, unless you don't really want to make a very well informed choice.

1578213058791.png

1578213109386.png

Pick the chunks out of this.

Not multiple whistleblowers.

20 inspectors raised concerns with an edition of the report.
That is not whistleblowing - its reviewing & editing
Also the 20 unnamed individuals are being used by one individual to back up his claims. I look forward to meeting my ex-colleagues later this year.

*Russian Troll*
Also the 20 unnamed individuals are being used by one individual to back up his claims.
It's actually been 2 individuals , although you'd never know if you listened to your conventional news channels/media.
I really wouldn't be surprised if the other '20' are just afraid of their career-prospects if they whistleblew but would be fine standing up in a court of law, if one ever came along for this crime.
This happened all the way back in Oct '19.
I didn't notice it happened either.
Nothing sinister in itself, the archive is for official documents, if it's not official it shouldn't be there.
Do you define 'official documents' as 'anything OPCW-related' or just as anything official to the case and only from 'approved' inspectors?
Would that be why they had an 'inner core' of inspectors for the Douma report and none of them were in Douma except a medic?
The 'Inner core' were based in Country X AKA Turkey.

1578216568807.png

Anything non 'inner-core' and countering the final report should still be official as it'll be on their servers.
Where it should have remained till Braha ordered the information be completely pulled.

Is that why Voldemort ordered the purging of all records from the Docs Registry Archive?

We have different definitions of 'sinister' when all other information is taken into account.

Have you gone through all the information yet?

I look forward to meeting my ex-colleagues later this year.
You will indeed learn a lot more.
As Rumsfeld so prophetically stated-

Last edited:
Then this high-IQ individual gets in on the act of not-adding-anything to the thread either.
Thanks for that.
Where would all these threads be without your invaluable input?
By never posting anything on the numerous "Russia guilty" threads, I would add more than you ever will.

Still claiming to be "the average concerned man in the street"?

Latest Threads