• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Syria

Not that I'm aware, are you refering to the White Helmets film that was put up for an Academy Award or the Douma residents?
Many of those Douma civvies in Den Haag are also in the most recent footage ref. Douma and shown in the footage from the date..

Russia/Syria has no idea how they are getting conned they just know they were.
They appear to be changing their defence as more evidence comes forward.

Russia being Russian they've taken all available Douma residents, who seem more than happy to go to NL on a swan, as the world's press weren't going to Syria and the 'inconvenient' episode of locals against the official-line wasn't rxing too much coverage- It is now.

From these stories we can ascertain that 23 states including Moldova, Croatia, Albania, Republic of Ireland, Macedonia, Montenegro and even Ukraine received a higher classification of int than Corbs.
Considering Corbs is very anti- money-making wars they couldn't show him anything that would/could raise questions at a later date.. OSA or not.

'Britain divulged “unprecedented levels of intelligence” to other countries in order to convince them that Vladimir Putin’s Russia had carried out the first nerve agent attack in Europe since the Second World War.

The material provided to the allies included sensitive reports and the conclusions of the military research base at Porton Down, as well as explanation of how these were obtained. The information, senior government officials hold, was key to 23 states and Nato carrying out a mass expulsion this week of over a hundred Russians working under diplomatic credentials.'
Britain divulged 'unprecedented levels of intelligence' to convince countries Russia was behind nerve agent attack

The government has defended its decision not to share the full intelligence on the Salisbury nerve agent attack with Jeremy Corbyn, insisting the “circle” of those with access to highly sensitive information should be restricted.

Ben Wallace, the security minister, said the number of people entrusted with the most sensitive details of the case should be deliberately kept small so intelligence agents’ lives were not put at risk.

The Labour party leader has received an intelligence briefing on privy council terms, but was not given the same access to highly classified information as David Cameron provided to Ed Miliband over Syria in 2013.

“This is serious stuff and the circle of who gets to see very sensitive information is very small, because if you leak it or it gets out, people’s lives are put at risk,” Wallace said.
Spy poisoning: minister defends not sharing full intelligence with Corbyn
Shock horror. Rogue states attempt to influence 'independent fact finding mission'. Their story changes on an almost daily basis from 'no CW', to 'Jihadist false flag', to 'rebel CW factories'.

In other news 'useful idiots' and 'walting conspiraloons' believe Russian propaganda. Bears are also dumping in the woods, the Col likes chicken and the Pope is indeed a Catholic. :rolleyes:

Shock horror. Rogue states attempt to influence 'independent fact finding mission'. Their story changes on an almost daily basis from 'no CW', to 'Jihadist false flag', to 'rebel CW factories'.

In other news 'useful idiots' and 'walting conspiraloons' believe Russian propaganda. Bears are also dumping in the woods, the Col likes chicken and the Pope is indeed a Catholic. :rolleyes:
The Germans allowed a few residents of Theresenstadt to speak to outsiders.
Made a film about how nice the place was.
Then gassed them all.
The Russians cocked up the sequence.
The Russians gassed the Syrians first, then did the propaganda.
Silly billies.

You'll be making shit up again. OS is what it is, OS. Reliable intelligence is usually Sat imagery and comms intercepts. HTH.
Anything in italics and between 'inverted commas' means it was taken from respected media sources and not my own words,
You are quite right that reliable intelligence usually refers to sat analysis and NSA/GCHQ comms intercepts but on this occasion the 'coalition of the willing' have considered facefcuk/ twatter,video evidence and the word of their stooges in situ, the AQ/IS linked and western-funded White Helmets,- proof of wrong-doings by the Syrians and ultimately the Russians.

'The report, based on technical analyses of witness accounts, photos and videos that appeared around the same time as a Syrian government offensive in Douma, was provided by the French embassy in Washington.
"After examining the videos and images of victims published online, (French intelligence services) were able to conclude with a high degree of confidence that the vast majority are recent and not fabricated," the report said.
French report lays out the evidence: Assad forces conducted chemical attack on civilians

Duff, biased and dodgy int but enough to get the ball rolling on the next part of the Syrian misadventure.

Duff, biased and dodgy int but enough to get the ball rolling on the next part of the Syrian misadventure.
I thought you were in favour of the Russian support for Assad in his seven years and counting civil war? Make your mind up.

How’s that other unanimous UNSC Resolution coming on? 2254.

What are you on about now?
I thought you were in favour of the Russian support for Assad in his seven years and counting civil war? Make your mind up.
The war was winding up, now it's back on again.
Duff, biased and dodgy int has seen to that and got the ball rolling again.
I fail to see how any of this is even slightly beneficial to Assad/Putin and Syria.

What are you on about now?
Your idiocy
The war was winding up, now it's back on again.
You really have no idea. Assad 'won' in November '17. He had the 'de-escalation zones' but decided after that limited ceasefire to carry on. IS still have control in some areas of Syria both west and east of the Euphrates.
Duff, biased and dodgy int has seen to that and got the ball rolling again.
I can't help it if you believe Russian and Syrian agitprop.
I fail to see how any of this is even slightly beneficial to Assad/Putin and Syria.
You mean destroying something he and the Russians say they don't have? How is that preventing him 'winning' his seven year and counting civil war?

Tell me about UNSC Resolution 2254. It's another of those 'pesky unanimous' ones.

What have we said about your ad homs when you have nothing constructive to say?

You really have no idea. Assad 'won' in November '17. He had the 'de-escalation zones' but decided after that limited ceasefire to carry on. IS still have control in some areas of Syria both west and east of the Euphrates.
Syrian Regime Has Won Civil War, CentCom Commander Says
I can't help it if you believe Russian and Syrian agitprop.
Agitative propaganda AKA unfortunate facts?

You mean destroying something he and the Russians say they don't have? How is that preventing him 'winning' his seven year and counting civil war?
You're refering to what?

Tell me about UNSC Resolution 2254. It's another of those 'pesky unanimous' ones.
You're the expert on it by the sound of it.
Please spell the whole thing out so we can all know exactly what it is.

What have we said about your ad homs when you have nothing constructive to say?
What's this 'we'? How many of you are there?

If you can't follow the story, you only need to say. Firstly you said "The war was winding up, now it's back on again." and when I mentioned the recent history, you now say it's won? Which is it? 'Won'? 'Nearly won'? Or (the reality) he still has various rebel groups around Damascus, Homs and to the south. He also has a large area in Idlib with about 2M civilians to take. Then he's got the Tr sponsored FSA areas in Afrin and al Bab. There's also the SDF east of the Euphrates with 25% or thereabouts to deal with. Finally, he has areas of IS controlled space west of the Euphrates
You're refering to what?
To your banal statement "Duff, biased and dodgy int has seen to that and got the ball rolling again. "

Or are you not talking about the strike on his (none existent) CW manufacturing and storage facilities?
You're the expert on it by the sound of it.
Please spell the whole thing out so we can all know exactly what it is.
Fill your boots: Security Council Unanimously Adopts Resolution 2254 (2015), Endorsing Road Map for Peace Process in Syria, Setting Timetable for Talks | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Not that I'm aware, are you refering to the White Helmets film that was put up for an Academy Award or the Douma residents?
Many of those Douma civvies in Den Haag are also in the most recent footage ref. Douma and shown in the footage from the date..

Russia/Syria has no idea how they are getting conned they just know they were.
They appear to be changing their defence as more evidence comes forward.

Russia being Russian they've taken all available Douma residents, who seem more than happy to go to NL on a swan, as the world's press weren't going to Syria and the 'inconvenient' episode of locals against the official-line wasn't rxing too much coverage- It is now.

From these stories we can ascertain that 23 states including Moldova, Croatia, Albania, Republic of Ireland, Macedonia, Montenegro and even Ukraine received a higher classification of int than Corbs.
Considering Corbs is very anti- money-making wars they couldn't show him anything that would/could raise questions at a later date.. OSA or not.

'Britain divulged “unprecedented levels of intelligence” to other countries in order to convince them that Vladimir Putin’s Russia had carried out the first nerve agent attack in Europe since the Second World War.

The material provided to the allies included sensitive reports and the conclusions of the military research base at Porton Down, as well as explanation of how these were obtained. The information, senior government officials hold, was key to 23 states and Nato carrying out a mass expulsion this week of over a hundred Russians working under diplomatic credentials.'
Britain divulged 'unprecedented levels of intelligence' to convince countries Russia was behind nerve agent attack

The government has defended its decision not to share the full intelligence on the Salisbury nerve agent attack with Jeremy Corbyn, insisting the “circle” of those with access to highly sensitive information should be restricted.

Ben Wallace, the security minister, said the number of people entrusted with the most sensitive details of the case should be deliberately kept small so intelligence agents’ lives were not put at risk.

The Labour party leader has received an intelligence briefing on privy council terms, but was not given the same access to highly classified information as David Cameron provided to Ed Miliband over Syria in 2013.

“This is serious stuff and the circle of who gets to see very sensitive information is very small, because if you leak it or it gets out, people’s lives are put at risk,” Wallace said.
Spy poisoning: minister defends not sharing full intelligence with Corbyn
I'm beginning to think you are not understanding what you are posting. You seem to be confusing divulged unprecedented levels of intelligence with JC got a privy council brief. At what point does it say that the privy council brief was less detailed the the one given to others.

Anything in italics and between 'inverted commas' means it was taken from respected media sources and not my own words,
You are quite right that reliable intelligence usually refers to sat analysis and NSA/GCHQ comms intercepts but on this occasion the 'coalition of the willing' have considered facefcuk/ twatter,video evidence and the word of their stooges in situ, the AQ/IS linked and western-funded White Helmets,- proof of wrong-doings by the Syrians and ultimately the Russians.

'The report, based on technical analyses of witness accounts, photos and videos that appeared around the same time as a Syrian government offensive in Douma, was provided by the French embassy in Washington.
"After examining the videos and images of victims published online, (French intelligence services) were able to conclude with a high degree of confidence that the vast majority are recent and not fabricated," the report said.
French report lays out the evidence: Assad forces conducted chemical attack on civilians

Read what I said. OS has been used forever. Different name us all.

BBC interview with befuddled Syrian MP...
Hallo 'Steve from Yorkshire, but that was taken so I went with Lancashire'. Still posting agitprop?

He's befuddled alright. He's one of 4 businessmen who support the Assad regime and are personally sanctioned by the EU.

Denies any CW was used at all. Ever.

"280 British Passport holders are heading to England from Douma who have relocated north"? Like Beeley, he saw those passports?

"White helmets are the civilian arm of AQ."

"Let that little witch die" about a 7 year old girl.

"Law 10 doesn't exist." All who can't present their property documents will lose their property: 10m Syrians at risk of forfeiting homes under new property law

It's all NATO's fault. "NATO started the aggression in 2011"

If he's the 'best' you can find, I pity the troll factory and its failure to be objective with a paucity of intelligent posters.

Hello scalieback,
I am just letting you know what is going on so that in due course you can't bury your head in the sand and pretend you didn't know. This was an interview of a real live Syrian by the BBC.
Previously I sent a link to an interview with Baroness Cox who is a member of the House of Lords which you ignored. She also had very recent, personal knowledge of Syria which you decided to ignore. She had been there, talked to the Syrian government and to people on the street but whatever she had to say so far as you are concerned was of no value.
For you maybe, a member of the House of Lords is a Syrian propagandist? Well, why not?
I am just keeping you guys up to speed with what is going on in the real world, as opposed to what the British government official lie ... sorry line, is.

Still shouting at pigeons? You've used the quote function before. Forgotten how?
Hallo 'Steve from Yorkshire, but that was taken so I went with Lancashire as it was the closest'. Do they not teach you anything about the UK before you sell your soul to Putin's machinations?
I am just letting you know what is going on so that in due course you can't bury your head in the sand and pretend you didn't know. This was an interview of a real live Syrian by the BBC.
Really? 'A real live Syrian'? Not a pretend one? You do realise he isn't even as reliable or honest as a cheap NAAFI watch?
Previously I sent a link to an interview with Baroness Cox who is a member of the House of Lords which you ignored. She also had very recent, personal knowledge of Syria which you decided to ignore. She had been there, talked to the Syrian government and to people on the street but whatever she had to say so far as you are concerned was of no value.
If you recall, I said I would answer her points when you answered mine on resolutions 2118, 2254, the JIM and Russia's vetoes of the JIM as I asked first. Can you answer those points?
For you maybe, a member of the House of Lords is a Syrian propagandist? Well, why not?
If you sincerely believe I have any time for any person who is prepared to appear on Russian agitprop, you need to give your head a wobble.
I am just keeping you guys up to speed with what is going on in the real world, as opposed to what the British government official lie ... sorry line, is.
Nope, you're still posting agitprop and get upset when called on it. Got some tissues ready?

Turkey will move with U.S. in Syria's Manbij - foreign minister
Meanwhile, in the real world, it looks like there may be some accord coming with regard to Manbij. Possible 'back track on S-400s and go for Patriot?:
Turkey will take steps together with the United States in Syria’s Manbij region, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Friday, following his meeting with new U.S. Secretary State Mike Pompeo in Brussels.

Cavusoglu made the comment to Turkish broadcasters after meeting with Pompeo, who went straight to NATO headquarters on Friday, barely 12 hours after being sworn into his job.

Cavusoglu also said there was no French presence in Manbij and added Turkey could evaluate “good offers” for Patriot missiles or other air defence systems from allies.

"If you sincerely believe I have any time for any person who is prepared to appear on Russian agitprop, you need to give your head a wobble."
What a twerp. The woman isn't being tortured to reveal the truth about Syria is she? She just can't find a British tv station prepared to interview her because she tells the truth about what is going on, which almost everyone in the world knows about except a select few.
Do you know where the UK is on the Press Freedom Index? Would you care if it were further down if it suited your agenda?

Hello scalieback,
But again. Why are you spamming the site with Russian agitprop?

Still shouting at pigeons? You've used the quote function before. Forgotten how?
"If you sincerely believe I have any time for any person who is prepared to appear on Russian agitprop, you need to give your head a wobble."
What a twerp.
Sticks and stones and all that. Better a 'twerp' than a St Petersburg troll
The woman isn't being tortured to reveal the truth about Syria is she? She just can't find a British tv station prepared to interview her because she tells the truth about what is going on, which almost everyone in the world knows about except a select few.
Read her entry in Wiki. Ready to talk about 'Resolutions 2118, 2254, the JIM and Russia's vetoes of the JIM'? Or are you doing your usual of 'one way agitprop'?
Do you know where the UK is on the Press Freedom Index? Would you care if it were further down if it suited your agenda?
Are you aware how many investigative journalists have met 'unfortunate accidents' in Putin's Russia?

Latest Threads