Syria

I had a lot of postings deleted because ??? , well no really honest explanation was given. That's life. Welcome to the real world. Loads of us have had pists deleted for reasons unknown to us. My posts didn't suit the regime. Really? Take a look around. There are plenty of posts by arrsers who go against the flow of the topic. Some of these arrsers deliberately troll threads. Sorry to say but you're not unique old chap. Also they told everyone I was posting from Thailand, so telling you that didn't tell you anything you didn't already know. And your point being?
Thailand is the Land of Smiles. Very nice people for the most part, but the reason I retired here is that I had a friend who had done it before and assured me I could live on my savings. Yep. Nothing to do with the women then?
When I said this forum was an enclave of serious discussions about serious subjects, I obviously didn't mean the likes of scalieback who always has to have the last word, even if it is utterly redundant. Why? Because he makes you look like the fool that you are?
Attacking me personally won't change things will it? No. However, if you wasn't an obvious troll then you wouldn't be personally attacked. If you knew anything about life in the forces (which you don't) then you'd know that this is how members of HM Forces talk to each other. The more vociferous you are the more desperate you will appear to be to anyone you can't bully Yet, you are complaining about being bullied!... which is everyone hiding behind a nom de plume. How can you bully someone into accepting your opinion when you don't know who they are? No one cares who you really are. Nor does anyone want to try and to 'bully' you in to changing your pov.
You are getting abused because you are either a pro-russian troll or a nazi fanboi.

Na' then.
Hope this helps.

You’ve used the quote function. Now you’ve forgotten it?
When I said this forum was an enclave of serious discussions about serious subjects, I obviously didn't mean the likes of scalieback who always has to have the last word, even if it is utterly redundant.
Arrse has many forums and threads therein. Some serious, some not so, some outright hilarious. If you’re ‘upset’ by me comrade, I think you need to seek a ‘safe space’.
Attacking me personally won't change things will it? The more vociferous you are the more desperate you will appear to be to anyone you can't bully ... which is everyone hiding behind a nom de plume. How can you bully someone into accepting your opinion when you don't know who they are?
‘Bully you’? You’re a bit of a snowflake aren’t you? Your posts are ‘one way’. You post agitprop but when asked to look at some facts you won’t.
Na' then.
Tell us about your life in Yorkshire. Plenty of videos to help from Monty Python sketches to Hovis adverts.

Still pigeon shouting?
I know how to pronounce Mytholmroyd. Do you?
Wow, I’m convinced! :rolleyes: Tell us about your trip on a moor near Ilkley without a hat.

Still pigeon shouting?
You could just ask admin to ban me,
Do you need a tissue? Tbh, it's funnier watching you wriggle.
..or you could ignore me, or you could discuss the issue... which is Syria, if you had forgotten.
Quite, have a read on the below links and tell me what you think?
Security Council Unanimously Adopts Resolution 2254 (2015), Endorsing Road Map for Peace Process in Syria, Setting Timetable for Talks | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Security Council Requires Scheduled Destruction of Syria’s Chemical Weapons, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2118 (2013) | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Security Council Unanimously Adopts Resolution 2235 (2015), Establishing Mechanism to Identify Perpetrators Using Chemical Weapons in Syria | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Syria and the OPCW

The Fact-Finding Mission

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/N1734930.pdf

Then ask yourself what happened to that Mechanism and when? You might also voice an opinion on why?
почему обфускация ?
Вы отправляете агитпропа товарища

The British govt is refusing to say how many troops it has in Syria and what they’re doing. Partly, presumably, since their presence is illegal. Partly, because the public is regarded as an enemy, and has no right to know. Syria: Peacekeeping Operations:Written question - 135366
Stick to the point. Whenever you are challenged you change tack. How many Iranians are in Syria? Good luck with your PQ to the Iranian parliament!

The British govt is refusing to say how many troops it has in Syria and what they’re doing. Partly, presumably, since their presence is illegal. Partly, because the public is regarded as an enemy, and has no right to know. Syria: Peacekeeping Operations:Written question - 135366
That'll be another unanimous UNSC Resolution 2249 you're unaware of:
Security Council ‘Unequivocally’ Condemns ISIL Terrorist Attacks, Unanimously Adopting Text that Determines Extremist Group Poses ‘Unprecedented’ Threat | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Which part of the below response are you having problems with?
Details of UK Armed Forces embedded in other countries' forces are published annually in the Ministry of Defence Annual Report and Accounts. For reasons of operational and personnel security we do not provide details on the units or locations of our embedded personnel. More broadly, UK Armed Forces are playing a leading role in the Global Coalition to defeat Daesh. The UK has around 1,400 military personnel committed to counter-Daesh operations across the Middle East.

It's almost as though you don't read anything about the facts quoted and still push 'your version of the truth'

I did like their squabbling over Fisk though :)
Syria Controversy: Who Supports Assad in the Civil War?
That is the point I was making. Pro-Assad sympathizers have used Fisk’s report to demolish any and all claims of government responsibility for the attack, as have those who claim no attack occurred at all. In fact, Fisk’s report does not even mention the gas cylinder, which both The Guardian and AP cite, because no chemicals existed whatsoever in Fisk’s version of the story.

I take it you didn't read the response.

Details of UK Armed Forces embedded in other countries' forces are published annually in the Ministry of Defence Annual Report and Accounts. For reasons of operational and personnel security we do not provide details on the units or locations of our embedded personnel. More broadly, UK Armed Forces are playing a leading role in the Global Coalition to defeat Daesh. The UK has around 1,400 military personnel committed to counter-Daesh operations across the Middle East.
It has been SOP over many years that the Government of whatever colour does not comment on deployment of SF. But if you do a search you may find some info from last year in one of the broad sheets.

Look at Iran's chosen execution methods, compare and contrast numbers with KSA and then, give your head a wobble.
Yeah,let's look at the scores on them doors...
In its latest report published Saturday, the European-Saudi Organization for Human Rights (ESOHR) said executions by the Saudi government in the first quarter of 2018 increased by 72 percent.
Saudi Arabia has been named as one of three countries who bear responsibility for 87% of all world death sentences. This was confirmed by Secretary – General of the United Nations.

Two Months into 2018: A Rise in beheadings by 167% in Saudi Arabia. Higher than the Monthly Average - European-Saudi Organisation for Human Rights

Then we have all the many wedding parties being killed through the Saudis dropping western kit on Yemenis.
Especially wedding parties.
Maybe KSA wasn't the best example to give as a comparison eh, Graculus?

You haven't got a Scooby have you?
Look's like he has a better idea than you and is able to alter his opinon based on all sources available.
How much time have you spent in the ME "Steve"?
Who cares and why would that matter? I've spent years in the ME and get my news from tinters as does everyone.
It's the only place to get any news without leaving your own compound/house/flat/pit.

Bottom right of this message. A little box says '"Quote. Try using it.
Still pigeon shouting?
Always pulled when he really can't add anything, you're completely right our Whitehall troll loves having the last word.
It makes him feel as though he's actually in control of the discussion/converstation.

Do yourself a favour fella and give up
This is step 1 in the arsch journey.
When you know you're right as all information you find says 'yeah, you're right' even though you were only trying to confirm the official narrative in the first place and none of what you found was consistent or believable.
Get set for part 2 where you have to start wibbling/ wobbling your head (whatever that actually is) and be otherwise defamed too.
A favorite of backs is 'pigeon shouting' that started when the australia mental health and conspraloon rx'd no hits.

*Hadn't (had not) forgotten.
Deflection and distraction while denying any of what you say as though arsch is just a foreign country and the inhabitants 'do things differently there' is pretty standard.

Get ready for the same personalities giving you crap ratings too as though arsch ratings are life/death important although you'll notice that good ratings are desired and played for on here to raise certain members' low self-esteem.

At the moment I have an crab-air REMF (who doesn't read any posts) chasing me around giving me great ratings for every post.
Get ready for being put on rippers too and/or banned.
The only reason that I'm unable to complement you on anything you write...is rippers cuts the amount of stuff you can do.
Get ready for a lot of angry characters who will do what they can to get you thrown off when they can't beat you.

You will notice that everyone who thinks the same, except Sergey, is on Rippers too.
That's the inconsequential price we all pay for our dealings.
There are quite a few of who've raised our heads and a lot more who just lurk in the background.

Have you been called a Russian troll or traitor yet?
It'll happen if you carry on although I should imagine you'll just brush it off as desperation, same as the rest of us.

Welcome to the internet's arrsehole, Mr Lancs.

If you're here for ratings you've chosen the wrong place but if you're here to show people there's always another side to what systems say it's the place to be.

Chok dee.

Petro-yuan may prove a bigger headache to US than trade wars
China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

@184461 and @SteveLancs this thread is [was] a discussion about the conduct of the war in Syria.
There are threads about Yemen, if you wish to discuss Yemen. There are threads about UK politics, and the media, should you wish to discuss those matters. You could even create a thread to discuss the issues you find interesting. However:
This thread is NOT the place for your posts about how bad the West is. It is a serious discussion about the course of the war and you are both, willfully, f***ing the thread up by incessant trolling.
You are both now on 'ignore' - something I have never done before, or needed to.
If you are intentionally posting to f*** people off, @184461, you are succeeding in that, if in nothing else. Congratulations.

@184461 and @SteveLancs this thread is [was] a discussion about the conduct of the war in Syria.
There are threads about Yemen, if you wish to discuss Yemen. There are threads about UK politics, and the media, should you wish to discuss those matters. You could even create a thread to discuss the issues you find interesting. However:
This thread is NOT the place for your posts about how bad the West is. It is a serious discussion about the course of the war and you are both, willfully, f***ing the thread up by incessant trolling.
You are both now on 'ignore' - something I have never done before, or needed to.
If you are intentionally posting to f*** people off, @184461, you are succeeding in that, if in nothing else. Congratulations.

Got out of bed the wrong side this morning, did we?

This thread is about Syria, I know as I've been posting here for years, so I know full well that it's about Syria.
At present we're talking about Douma and what's going on in Douma.
One of the posters that agrees with your POV brought up KSA and it led, briefly to Yemen.
I haven't seen you try and berate that initial arschhole but come directly to the 2 people who are publicising the other side of the storyline, nor would I expect you to either.
You should be grateful as you don't appear to be looking for anything other than what you're being told. Hearing both sides gives you a complete picture as to the east/west point of views and relative evidence.
So far there's none- again.
The Syrian locals love Assad and the western-backed jihadis are doing their job and hating him/them/Syrians.
Instead you're moaning about 'crayoning over the thread' and have done the head-in-sand act of ignoring?
How old are you?
If you want to talk about issues you may have I'm not the right person but there'll be organisations out there.