Syria - the Russian persepctive

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Peace seems as far away as ever in Syria , does anyone see any cause for optimism ??

Peace seems as far away as ever in Syria , does anyone see any cause for optimism ??
It will carry on being that way as long we're involved, or feel its our "duty", sadly.
Standing back with popcorn would probably be more constructive to peace than talking about removing Assad while dropping bombs on chaps we don't like. Until the west realises it is part of the problem and not part of the solution, we won't have peace in Syria.

Peace in Syria is closer than you may think. Eastern Aleppo is the last big urban area that is controlled by rebels/terrorists.
With fall of Eastern Aleppo Government forces will have more resources to defeat Nusra front (that is terrorist organization even after 'rebranding'). They will enforce truce with other rebels and as a result will have free hands to annihilate ISIL in Syria.
Such a chain of events is quite realistic.
However, if you mean by 'peace' Libya style 'victory' of rebels then it is far from reality.

This quote from the story is actually the most significant:
With Isis gangs no longer threatening Damascus and many other cities, Syrians have a chance to settle their political, ethnic and religious differences at a negotiating table. Talks have started between the government and many patriotic opposition groups. At local level, many villages and towns have joined the ceasefire regime (783, and the number grows daily) brokered by the Russian military.
If it at all reflects reality, then the writing is already on the wall for the rebellion. Once Aleppo falls (if it does) to the government, then it's probably game over so far as the major part of the overt rebellion is concerned.

There will still be an insurgency, probably for many years to come. The same will be true in Iraq however, and the West seems pretty sanguine about that.

Russia seem to be on increasingly better terms with Turkey, who will be an absolutely vital player in any peace settlement with regards to controlling the northern border.

The Russians probably have more reason to be confident about how things will turn out in Syria than the West does about how things will turn out in Iraq.

There is the official version sounded by Moscow - fight with terrorism.
But IMHO it is only one from some other causes.
Of course, it is better to fight with terrorists, extremists, jihadists from Russia on Syrian soil than try to find them in Russia. Noone would deny it.
But another important objective is geopolitical project in the ME with Syria as a base. It includes btw permanent military bases, demonstration of modern Russian military hardware in action.
In more wide context Moscow tries to position itself as major player on the international stage. Not a superpower but something close to it. Soviet military might was respected. And Russian one should be respected as Russian leadership reckons.
There is another effect (calculated by Moscow). On Syrian background, Crimea and events in Ukraine are not in the headlines of mass media.
Kremlin needs a pause to continue its Ukrainian project (that is far from the end). Syrian adventure is intended to fill the pause.
Thank you for your reply, KGB_R. I note that you make the point about fighting terrorism, and I’ll come back to that in a moment.

The papers here are telling us that we are facing the chance of a nuclear war with Russia because of what is happening, especially in Syria, and that the Americans are at Defcon 3. Whoever allowed things to deteriorate to this point deserves to be shot.

The USA has a history of keeping countries weak in order to prevent any challenge from emerging. This allegedly began in the 19th century when they interfered with South American countries. Any government, be it monarchy, democracy or dictatorship, that appeared to be providing effective leadership was overthrown.* Keeping foreign countries weak has advantages over invasion and occupation. You can get what you want from them without the responsibility of having to provide law and order, food, transport, public health and so forth.

This policy appears to have been extended to the rest of the world, with a few exceptions, Russia being one of them.

The Russians appear to be happy with Vladimir Putin as their leader. If they wanted a nice leader, they would elect someone like Tzar Nicholas II. However, they want a strong man, so they have picked VVP. If he goes, then they will choose another man in his mould.

The USA should not be trying to replace him or incinerate his country. They should accept the situation and work with him to resolve world problems, starting with terrorism.

* Niall Ferguson’s book Colossus would be a good place to start if you want to follow this point.

Sadly no. Back in 2012 when it really started kicking off and the FSA (as was) looked like it was going to 'win' maybe. Then came Russian financial and military support. The rest as they say is history.

It's a bit simplistic to the think of the Syrian civil war in isolation. Most of the Levant and MENA etc (see Water Wars) has problems with water and rapid population growth that are unable to find work. The land becomes untenable and they move to the cities. Large populations of young (the demographics vary but most of the population appears to be under 30): Demographics of Syria - Wikipedia

Even if Assad 'won' (define victory?) the reasons for the unrest remain. A none representative minority ruling the majority. Little representation. If the current FSA 'win' then it's likely there will be further infighting if not the 'rise of the beards.' This is what the unanimous UN resolution asked for in December 2015. It is not being complied with.

When Aleppo falls many believe this will be the end of the civil war. After all, the majority of the population live in the coastal strip and main cities to the west of the country. However, as we all know from the PLO etc. these 11 million displaced may not be able to return in fact some believe the Sy govt don't want them to return. They will then continue to be a strain on the surrounding countries, foment resentment and migrate further afield, particularly to Europe (not Russia it must be noted). The insurgency will continue and certain gulf states will increase arms deliveries becoming more likely to supply ManPADS as they believe the US has let them down. The biggest actor in that respect is whether Turkey (see below) will continue to facilitate the supply routes.

The current biggest player at the moment is the intervention by Turkey despite Syrian protests that it is an invasion of their sovereign territory. Erdogan has cuddled up to Putin recently. What happens if/when the Turkish rebels (Op Euphrates Shield) reach areas controlled by Sy govt (and Russian, Iranian and Hezbollah) forces is anyone's guess but I suspect nothing will happen ie it has already been 'approved' between Turkey and Russia.

Ironically, if Assad had acted like his father and stamped down on the insurgency heavy handedly (his father is alleged to have killed thousands in the Hama, Homs and Aleppo uprisings 1976 to 1982), it may have fizzled out in 2011.

So, to answer your point, no but I thought I'd put my own reasoning behind that response.

As for the thread, the Russians are basically supporting an ally. They now have (with the current Sy govt) approval for a permanent port and airbase. This increases their presence and influence in the region. As mentioned above it helps Russia in various ways, not least by taking the worlds attention away from the Ukraine, Crimea and MH17. Whether Putin can continue such military expenditure indefinitely is doubtful hence he wants Aleppo over and done with as his advisor's believe like many others that this will mean an end to the civil war per se.

The papers here are telling us that we are facing the chance of a nuclear war with Russia because of what is happening, especially in Syria, and that the Americans are at Defcon 3. Whoever allowed things to deteriorate to this point deserves to be shot.
I've seen it in the Daily Star. Do you have a reputable source that America is now at DEFCON 3? After all, it's only been there three times (Yom Kippur, 9/11 and S Korea in '76) previously.

The Russians appear to be happy with Vladimir Putin as their leader. If they wanted a nice leader, they would elect someone like Tzar Nicholas II. However, they want a strong man, so they have picked VVP. If he goes, then they will choose another man in his mould.
It's a bit hard if the opposition leaders are bumped off. As for vote rigging

The USA should not be trying to replace him or incinerate his country. They should accept the situation and work with him to resolve world problems, starting with terrorism.
Agreed. Now, about that Joint Intelligence Cell they were working towards in the last ceasefire. Joint targeting of all groups on the UN list. Whatever happened to that?

By your definition, shouldn't Russia leave alone those states which no longer wish to have anything to do with Russia such as the Baltics, Georgia, Ukraine etc?

(...) these 11 million displaced may not be able to return in fact some believe the Sy govt don't want them to return. They will then continue to be a strain on the surrounding countries, foment resentment and migrate further afield, particularly to Europe (not Russia it must be noted).
You seem to be confusing displaced persons with refugees. The number you cite is an estimate of the total number of all displaced persons, which includes both IDP (Internally Displaced Persons), and refugees. IDPs are people who have left their original homes within the country for reasons of violence, economic stress, etc. Refugees are people who cross international borders for the same reasons. All the numbers that I've seen put the majority as being IDPs. They don't need to "return" to Syria, as they're already there.

The IDPs by the way include people who have been forced to leave their homes, but have not necessarily left their city or district. Different organisations have different definitions, so it's probably impossible to come up with a firm figure.

As for the thread, the Russians are basically supporting an ally. They now have (with the current Sy govt) approval for a permanent port and airbase. This increases their presence and influence in the region. As mentioned above it helps Russia in various ways, not least by taking the worlds attention away from the Ukraine, Crimea and MH17.
I suspect that the largest benefit to Russia will be to end their diplomatic isolation by forcing other countries to talk to them in order to resolve the situation in Syria and Iraq.

You seem to be confusing displaced persons with refugees. The number you cite is an estimate of the total number of all displaced persons, which includes both IDP (Internally Displaced Persons), and refugees. IDPs are people who have left their original homes within the country for reasons of violence, economic stress, etc. Refugees are people who cross international borders for the same reasons. All the numbers that I've seen put the majority as being IDPs. They don't need to "return" to Syria, as they're already there.
Thanks. No confusion as displaced can mean everyone from those forcibly moved by the govt to those that have moved because their home is now a bomb crater. The refugees are those generally that have left Syria and in what the UN call refugee camps. Over a million then walked to Europe and elsewhere.

Whichever way you want to call it, most estimates mean that half its pre war population have been either moved forcibly or involuntariily because of Sy govt (and allies) actions or those of terrorist groups.

The IDPs by the way include people who have been forced to leave their homes, but have not necessarily left their city or district. Different organisations have different definitions, so it's probably impossible to come up with a firm figure.
11 million is the often quoted figure. Most people accept that. Do you not?
I suspect that the largest benefit to Russia will be to end their diplomatic isolation by forcing other countries to talk to them in order to resolve the situation in Syria and Iraq.
There always was discussion. Russia has had a prime place at the negotiating table for over a year. At least three general ceasefires. A unanimous resolution. A vetoed resolution and 'failed to get enough votes' resolution. And still the war goes on .... and on ........

Thanks. No confusion as displaced can mean everyone from those forcibly moved by the govt to those that have moved because their home is now a bomb crater.
Your original statement said that "these 11 million displaced may not be able to return ... They will then continue to be a strain on the surrounding countries". The IDPs do not have to "return" to Syria if they are already there, and they are not "a strain on the surrounding countries" due to them "not be able to return" to Syria if they are already in Syria. That is the point. The strain on the surrounding countries is due to the minority (but still large number) of displaced persons who are refugees.

11 million is the often quoted figure. Most people accept that. Do you not?
That is the roughly the figure which seems to be the most commonly given estimate today as the combined total for both IDPs within Syria and refugees outside of Syria. The majority of them are IDPs.

Earlier IDP figures have been revised downwards by aid organisations as it would seem that the older estimates were much less reliable than the latest ones. I'm mentioning this for the sake of anyone who wants to try to track the number of DPs over time based on press reports.

I will not be surprised if the Turks intend to conduct a forcible repatriation of much of their resident refugee population into the zone they are occupying in northern Syria. That would on the surface of it move a large number of people from the "refugee" category to the "IDP" category. It's hard to predict at this time what will happen to the international financial support which currently goes to the refugees in Turkey should that happen. This may spark another exodus northwards to Europe. I suspect that Turkey won't care one way or the other, so long as they're gone. It's something to think about.

Your original statement said that "these 11 million displaced may not be able to return ... They will then continue to be a strain on the surrounding countries". The IDPs do not have to "return" to Syria if they are already there, and they are not "a strain on the surrounding countries" due to them "not be able to return" to Syria if they are already in Syria. That is the point. The strain on the surrounding countries is due to the minority (but still large number) of displaced persons who are refugees.
And you are conveniently failing to mention many of the displaced persons will not be able to return home for a multitude of reasons not least forcibly moved by the Sy govt, no home to go to or (currently) in opposing faction hands. They will be a strain on whatever organisations are supporting them like the multitude of UN columns that are continually refused access to cities by the Sy govt.

The first site I came to quotes the 11m 'displaced persons' but puts them into both refugees and IDPs. I note your use of IDPs which as you know I did not say:
Syria refugee crisis FAQ: What you need to know | World Vision
Syrian refugee crisis: Fast facts
  • 13.5 million people in Syria need humanitarian assistance due to a violent civil war.1
  • 4.8 million Syrians are refugees, and 6.5 million are displaced within Syria; half of those affected are children.2
  • Children affected by the Syrian conflict are at risk of becoming ill, malnourished, abused, or exploited. Millions have been forced to quit school. See new photo slideshow.
  • Most Syrian refugees remain in the Middle East, in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt; slightly more than 10 percent of the refugees have fled to Europe.3
  • Peace negotiations continue despite a fraying and piecemeal ceasefire.
Like me they use the total figure of 11m rather than your attempt at point scoring by the use of IDPs
That is the roughly the figure which seems to be the most commonly given estimate today as the combined total for both IDPs within Syria and refugees outside of Syria. The majority of them are IDPs.
Agreed, so I fail to see why you are unable to accept that displaced includes IDPs and refugees together and some (say between 4 and 5 million) outside Syria aka refugees are a strain on surrounding countries.

Earlier IDP figures have been revised downwards by aid organisations as it would seem that the older estimates were much less reliable than the latest ones. I'm mentioning this for the sake of anyone who wants to try to track the number of DPs over time based on press reports.
If you're quoting this as fact a link would be helpful as would acknowledgement that IDPs and refugees i.e. 'displaced persons' covers both IDPs and refugees
I will not be surprised if the Turks intend to conduct a forcible repatriation of much of their resident refugee population into the zone they are occupying in northern Syria. That would on the surface of it move a large number of people from the "refugee" category to the "IDP" category. It's hard to predict at this time what will happen to the international financial support which currently goes to the refugees in Turkey should that happen. This may spark another exodus northwards to Europe. I suspect that Turkey won't care one way or the other, so long as they're gone. It's something to think about.
I agree and I do think about it which is why I want the war to end and the unanimously approved UN resolution complied with

Agreed, so I fail to see why you are unable to accept that displaced includes IDPs and refugees together and some (say between 4 and 5 million) outside Syria aka refugees are a strain on surrounding countries.
Eh? I point out that displaced persons includes both IDPs and refugees, so you respond by saying that I don't accept that? This conversation started out by me pointing out that only a minority of the 11 million figure you cited were refugees outside Syria, and the majority of displaced persons were IDPs who were still inside Syria.

If you're quoting this as fact a link would be helpful
Try this: IDMC » About IDMC
The Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC) is the leading source of information and analysis on internal displacement worldwide. Since 1998 its role has been recognised and endorsed by United Nations General Assembly resolutions.

For the millions of people displaced within their own country, IDMC plays a unique role as a global monitor and analyst to inform and influence policy and action by governments, UN agencies, donors and INGOs.

IDMC is part of the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), an independent, non-governmental humanitarian organisation.
The first chart on this page shows a large drop in IDPs from 2014 to 2015. IDMC » Country

However, this page provides the explanation that the earlier IDP figures were inflated for a variety of reasons, and the current figures are likely to be closer to the truth. IDMC » Syria IDP Figures Analysis
Here's one example of why:
The failure to identify people who have been displaced multiple times as well as IDPs who have fled across international borders can result in an overestimation of the magnitude of displacement.
Here's another example:
In some opposition-held areas, displacement estimates have been exaggerated to the point where the number of reported IDPs was larger than the pre-conflict population.
Here's another:
there were an estimated 4.5 million Syrians in need in out-of-reach areas, and about 400,000 in besieged cities (OCHA 27 October 2015). The governorates of Ar-Raqqa and Deir Ez-Zor in the north east of the country have been particularly difficult to access given the presence of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
Hence the caution to other readers to be careful of older data about IDPs that haven't been corrected in light of newer information. Even the latest numbers are only rough estimates and depend to a great extent upon unreliable sources of information.

Eh? I point out that displaced persons includes both IDPs and refugees, so you respond by saying that I don't accept that? This conversation started out by me pointing out that only a minority of the 11 million figure you cited were refugees outside Syria, and the majority of displaced persons were IDPs who were still inside Syria.

Try this: IDMC » About IDMC

The first chart on this page shows a large drop in IDPs from 2014 to 2015. IDMC » Country

However, this page provides the explanation that the earlier IDP figures were inflated for a variety of reasons, and the current figures are likely to be closer to the truth. IDMC » Syria IDP Figures Analysis
Here's one example of why:

Here's another example:

Here's another:

Hence the caution to other readers to be careful of older data about IDPs that haven't been corrected in light of newer information. Even the latest numbers are only rough estimates and depend to a great extent upon unreliable sources of information.
Thank you for the link.

Your post started on some kind of 'point scoring' emphasising IDPs and that somehow I was confusing 'displaced persons' as being refugees and migrating when in fact 'displaced persons' includes both IDP and refugees in the total 11m mix.

Your other point was Russia having a seat at the table which I linked to from a previous thread and another previous thread two pages ago. Edit: Syria - the Russian persepctive

I know we've had our differences and you want Assad to win but to me that's how it came across. Do you disagree?

Last edited:
I've seen it in the Daily Star. Do you have a reputable source that America is now at DEFCON 3? After all, it's only been there three times (Yom Kippur, 9/11 and S Korea in '76) previously.

It's a bit hard if the opposition leaders are bumped off. As for vote rigging

Agreed. Now, about that Joint Intelligence Cell they were working towards in the last ceasefire. Joint targeting of all groups on the UN list. Whatever happened to that?

By your definition, shouldn't Russia leave alone those states which no longer wish to have anything to do with Russia such as the Baltics, Georgia, Ukraine etc?
Thanks Scalieback.
Reputable source - the Daily Express report which says "Currently, the levels is understood to be at 5.
But conspiracy theorists have warned the threat has secretly been upgraded two levels to DEFCON 3 - meaning the US could mobilise troops in as little as 15 minutes.
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded
There are other reports in fringe sites, a Google search for "America at Defcon 3" will show these.
I like your point about bumping off opposition leaders and vote rigging. But there was a period before Putin when there must have been a rich choice of candidates. And ultimately Putin was picked. We do not like him but he is the man in charge in Russia now, so my point is that we should accept that and try to work with him.
I hadn't heard of the Joint Intelligence Cell. Obviously someone does not want that to work.
And yes, I agree that Russia should leave the Baltics &c alone. You want your neighbours to be your allies, and you want your allies to be strong.

Thanks Scalieback.
Reputable source - the Daily Express report which says "Currently, the levels is understood to be at 5.
But conspiracy theorists have warned the threat has secretly been upgraded two levels to DEFCON 3 - meaning the US could mobilise troops in as little as 15 minutes.
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded
There are other reports in fringe sites, a Google search for "America at Defcon 3" will show these.
I like your point about bumping off opposition leaders and vote rigging. But there was a period before Putin when there must have been a rich choice of candidates. And ultimately Putin was picked. We do not like him but he is the man in charge in Russia now, so my point is that we should accept that and try to work with him.
I hadn't heard of the Joint Intelligence Cell. Obviously someone does not want that to work.
And yes, I agree that Russia should leave the Baltics &c alone. You want your neighbours to be your allies, and you want your allies to be strong.
There is various loon websites across the internet that are reporting the defcon status as three, you'll get a laugh of you look into these websites, some of them have had us on the brink of all sorts of "end of world scenarios" spanning back for over a decade.

Coalition warplanes kill 20 Islamic State militants in Syria - Turkish army
Tue Oct 18, 2016
The date is very important
United States-led coalition warplanes killed 20 Islamic State militants in Syria over the last 24 hours, the Turkish military said on Tuesday, nearly two months into a Turkey-backed rebel operation to drive the jihadists away from the border.
The 11 coalition air strikes in Syria targeted the areas of Kar Kalbayn, Ghuz, Hassajik and Tiltanah and destroyed two IS defensive positions and three vehicles, the army statement.
From the first glance - nothing special here. As Russia has powerful radars in the area then the coalition activity was monitored no doubt.
Belgium summons Russia envoy over Aleppo strike claim
October 19, 2016
Brussels (AFP) - Belgium summoned the Russian ambassador to Brussels on Wednesday in a spat over Moscow's claim that Belgian jets killed six civilians near Syria's Aleppo.
So what has happened?
Russia's defence ministry said two of Belgium's F-16s fighting Islamic State jihadists in Syria had been identified in the area where the deadly strike took place.

"Six people were killed and four people injured to various degrees as a result of bombing that destroyed two homes" in the village of Hassajik in the Aleppo region, it said in a statement.
Deaths of civilians can be easily established. Bombings of the village (Hassajik) was confirmed (at least not denied by the US-led coalition). But the Belgians say
"No Belgian Air Force aircraft have been operating over the Aleppo province over the last few days. These accusations are therefore totally groundless and unsubstantiated," Foreign Minister Didier Reynders and Defence Minister Steven Vandeput said in a joint statement.
Note that other members of the coalition (including Washington) hasn't commented the incident. No one country has recognised responsibility for the deadly bombing.
Yes, it is of course unintentional 'collateral damage'. But can Russian be accused for possible collateral damage in this context?
From Russian perspective it is demonstration of double standards. Though ... nothing new.

Last edited:
Thanks Scalieback.
Bearing in mind Snowdon, WikiLeaks etc. ie how information gets out into the big wide world, I'd be extremely surprised if the US was on DEFCON3 and it hadn't leaked. Especially as No1 (France now) and No2 ally have not changed any kind of posture or what used to be known as Bikini Alerts. Could be wrong, but things like these tend to get out imx. For all I know it's the troll factory pushing out to conspiraloon sites :)
He was picked as successor by Yeltsin who then made sure he couldn't be prosecuted for things he did during his tenancy. He'd been a Yeltsin protoge for some time, ensuring former Sov assets came back to Russia as well:
In 1996, Sobchak lost his bid for reelection in Saint Petersburg. Putin was called to Moscow and in June 1996 became a Deputy Chief of the Presidential Property Management Department (other languages) headed by Pavel Borodin. He occupied this position until March 1997. During his tenure Putin was responsible for the foreign property of the state and organized transfer of the former assets of the Soviet Union and Communist Party to the Russian Federation.[38]

On 26 March 1997, President Boris Yeltsin appointed Putin deputy chief of Presidential Staff, which he remained until May 1998, and chief of the Main Control Directorate of the Presidential Property Management Department (until June 1998). His predecessor on this position was Alexei Kudrin and the successor was Nikolai Patrushev, both future prominent politicians and Putin's associates.[38]
I don't know about 'don't like him' he is who he is and there is likely an 'as bad if not worse' candidate in the wings. It looks like he's grooming his successor anyway. My principle point is that his (and the agitprop machine's) spin on world affairs is different to much of the rest of the world. For example the latest Russian veto of the French resolution and their amendments never received enough votes to get approval. Sergey and co say this is intentional and the Russian amendment was refused. The fact is it just didn't have enough support. Similarly the condemnation (100 countries) of Russian annexation of Crimea, ignored.

That would then move onto the 'Russian mindset' and plenty of people have commented on that, victim, always somebody else's fault, Russia strong etc. @Condottiere has done a short piece on this.

Anyway, getting back to the point, he should be talked to but I understand US frustration on promises made and these failing time after time. They're talking on Syria in Geneva and they undoubtedly will on other subjects such as in Germany on Ukraine imminently.
:) the yanks, okay some senior US mil say it's unworkable before it even started and they won't join the Baghdad example as it's targeting all opposition groups, not just those on the UN list. It was something which was to come out of the last ceasefire. Maybe something along the lines of 'NATO SECRET rel Russia which would probably be somewhere down the OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE level of GSC.
I agree. No problem with them being in the Russian sphere of influence if they want to be. If not, don't use bullying tactics to keep them there. Soft power, not hard power imo

......................... it is demonstration of double standards. Though ... nothing new.
No, nothing new. If you actually had investigated even one claim, you may have a point. You haven't, so you don't.

Now, as asked previously, who do you make claims to and how regarding the alleged bombing of civilians by the RuAF? Is there a website? Contact details? Are they advised of the process?

We often see coalition strikes investigated but funnily enough no Russian ones investigated. Clearly as the RuAF general said months ago, no civilians have been hit by the RuAF :rolleyes:

No, nothing new. If you actually had investigated even one claim, you may have a point. You haven't, so you don't.

Now, as asked previously, who do you make claims to and how regarding the alleged bombing of civilians by the RuAF? Is there a website? Contact details? Are they advised of the process?
EU condemns Russia over Aleppo, to impose more Syrian sanctions
LUXEMBOURG (Reuters) - The European Union on Monday condemned Russia's air campaign in Syria, saying it may be guilty of war crimes, and it vowed to impose more sanctions on President Bashar al-Assad's government.

Calling for an immediate ceasefire in rebel-held east Aleppo, the European Union's 28 foreign ministers sought to show their anger at the Russian-backed campaign, which has killed several hundred people including dozens of children since the collapse of a truce brokered by Russia and the United States.
So Russia is accused by EU 28 foreign ministers but no one case with date, time, place was mentioned.
We often see coalition strikes investigated but funnily enough no Russian ones investigated. Clearly as the RuAF general said months ago, no civilians have been hit by the RuAF :rolleyes:
What coalition strike was investigated? When it has happened and what is result of the investigation?
To investigate anything Date, Time, Place and some other details are needed.

Latest Threads