Syria: All about to kick off?

Discussion in 'Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa' started by T0m94, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's to "protest"?

Afghanistan is guilty of "9/11"
    Iraq is about to use WMD within 45 minutes
    Iran is ready for "nucular" weapons production (did not work out quite as was planned thanks successful struggle of Syrians against "democratisators"
    Syria loaded chemical weapons into bombs" (with the ensuring provocation and Western/Qatar media finger-pointing at Assad)

"Civilised" do not change their script.

2. Phrases like "there was evidence" and "could be" don't exactly inspire confidence.

3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Let's just add it to the other half dozen Syria threads.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm gonna start patching my battered CBRN kit then. Might get issued the new gas mask if I'm lucky!

5. That's the worst smellygraph article I've ever read?

6. If its cyanogen chloride I wouldn't bother, referred to as CK, remembered as canister killer. It'll chomp it's way through that resi canister in very short order.

Would you like to know how the rest of your kit will fair with some of the nasty stuff out there?

• Like Like x 1

8. Maybe a slight exaggeration, problem occurs if they lob it in concert with persistent nerve.

9. Dont worry its another 14 Days until the world ends.

10. Coming from the Guy who says the Germans perpetrated Katyn to this day, you aren't exactly awe inspiring with your intell either....

Not that I am believing this report 100% either. I have a Bad feeling its being used to openly give western air cover to the insurgents

12. Aye and some poor bastard will be caught out while he's clanging his mess tins together.