Syria aid convoys: Two guilty over terror funding

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Feel bad for Alan Henning who was on 1 of the convoys. The more details that come out about the company he was keeping shows that he was in massive danger right from the start. These convoys seem to be made up of terrorists, criminals and cowards.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Can we have all the Muslim are bad threads just all together in one, just so we can keep the clown in one place.
I dodge danger daily mixing with Muslims at work, not one has yet killed me, i'm either invincible or most are just decent people.

Feel bad for Alan Henning who was on 1 of the convoys. The more details that come out about the company he was keeping shows that he was in massive danger right from the start. These convoys seem to be made up of terrorists, criminals and cowards.
There was a lad trying to do good for the world.

Massive shame.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have all the Muslim are bad threads just all together in one, just so we can keep the clown in one place.
I dodge danger daily mixing with Muslims at work, not one has yet killed me, i'm either invincible or most are just decent people.
Sorry mate this is a current and topical story........ These jokers led a good and honest man to his death. Even chance they were involved in handing him over.....

Don't lose the objectivity of the importance of the story by the person who posts the links or you throw the baby out with the bathwater...

daz

LE
Unless I missed it there seems to have been no UK police investigation into who was responsible for handing him over to daesh, which under the circumstances seems bizarre.

X59

LE
Hope springs eternal. 8)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Unless I missed it there seems to have been no UK police investigation into who was responsible for handing him over to daesh, which under the circumstances seems bizarre.
It's not quite as inviting as Portugal in the summer, that's why!

Or they are biding their time...

There is that. There is also the issue that many of these convoyeurs only started criticising IS about the hostage taking after the issue was made public. Even though they would have known from day 1 that Alan had been kidnapped. They demonstrated their loyalty to terrorists than to a decent man until they identified an opportunity to improve their own public images.

ACAB

LE
Completely agree, Henning, who appears to be naive to the extreme, walked right into it. And, as you intimate, I've no doubt they served him up

Completely agree, Henning, who appears to be naive to the extreme, walked right into it. And, as you intimate, I've no doubt they served him up
He wasn't the only Brit who wanted to help the many refugees in and around Syria.

I don't think that people on the convoys offered him up; people were getting kidnapped by local criminal gangs and sold to IS. What can be said though is that the people on the convoys weren't vocal in their disgust at IS's actions until they were publicised. Probably because they were ashamed that they jacked on someone who regarded them as his mates and who was then murdered.

Latest Threads