Synchronised Drowning...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seriously, WTF is that nonsense doing in the Olympics as a'sport'?

Underwater Morris Dancing
  2. Better drill than the RAF bloke in the opening ceremony though.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I quite like it to be honest, apart from the fact they all look like drag queens in all that make up
  4. I was waiting for the squad from Thailand just to see if I could spot a few ringers in there.
  5. fu2

fu2 LE

A complete and utter waste of time. They should have something interesting like cup stacking.
  6. When you consider they ditched a number of of older Olympic events like X-Country Run,and Cyclo-Cross,and also wanted to ditch Fencing,this sort of dross,belongs with Baton Twirling,and Kazoo playing Marching Bands.............................................well away from the Olympics! :crazy:
  7. Oh I quite like it........but I like Morris Dancing as well!
  8. Look, it helps the poor little things feel like they're getting involved. It's really rather sweet that they think it's a real sport.
  9. Out of all the events sychronized pretty people in the pool has to be the one that carries that whole 1936 Nazi propoganda film thing on into the modern day.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hi pal!
    Synchronized Swimming became an Olympic Sport in 1984 at the same time as RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS.

But can I recommend the medal winners for the new OLYMPIC SPORT OF BULLSHITTING!

1st Place and winner of the GOLD MEDAL - the Deputy Assistant President of the United States of America Mr TONY BLAIR.

2nd Place and winner of the SILVER MEDAL - MR DAVID CAMERON

3rd place and winner of the BRONZE MEDAL - MR NICK CLEGG
  11. Woah, mate, don't knock them just yet.

We still have the closing ceremony to come.
  12. Whoa what's all this? In case you didn't notice synchronized swimming has loads of women in swimsuits cavorting about with legs open and all sorts. Tis one of the few sports that should be in the Olympics, along with whatever else wenches do in skimpy clothing, like beach volleyball.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app
  13. This bloke makes a good point about the inclusion of BMX IMO:

"However, I am sorry; if you can’t laugh at the absurdity of adult men and women dressed like motor-cyclists, racing downhill on children’s bicycles, then we don’t share the same sense of humor."

Dave Moulton's Blog - Dave Moulton's Bike Blog
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I am a little uncertain, are you referring to the RAF or the Olympic athletes?