Sy Cse / Pr2,MoR questions

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by stackon, Feb 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies now for the following long winded message, but, I'd like some advice on a couple of things before I commit to using my ELC/Resettlement.

I've already sent a query to ARC in regard to the CPP cse on offer as I am looking into the Sy consultancy career when I finally leave the service next year, or sooner if I get a good offer. Is the cse any good and to that fact ARC?

I'm also about to commit myself to the Prince2/MoR cse at the BMC as it appeals to me and I believe it'd add weight to my CV along with my background. I will also be adding Nebosh and a Maritime Sy qual to it in the near future as well.

I'm looking at moving into the Project management or consultancy field when I finish, overseas contracts appeal especially in W Africa as I am currently close to finishing my 4 year tour in this area and don't want to lose or waste the experience that can only be gained by being here. Rotational work is more of a preference as I've been away from the good old UK since 1998 and I do like getting back for leave etc.

I'm also interested and looking at maritime/off shore work as the Gulf of Guinea will pick up a lot more over the coming few years. Does anyone have any pointers to any type of qual I could gain that would stand me in good stead?

Thanks in advance.