Swords ...... the return.

Does anyone else think that swords should make a come back? Not only are they practical in a country where firearms are looked down upon but they look fecking cool.

If we bring back the wearing of swords then dueling will have to make a come back. If your boss pisses you off just slap him across the chops with a leather glove and demand satisfaction!

If a fvcktard tries to chat up your wife at a party, just smash him in the chops with a leather clad fist and demand satisfaction!

I think that any blade longer than four inches is also 'looked down on',by the Law at least. And you would want one bigger than four inches, wouldn'you?

rockpile said:
I think that any blade longer than four inches is also 'looked down on',by the Law at least. And you would want one bigger than four inches, wouldn'you?
I know, if it's bigger than four inches it'll make my cock look small.

T C

rockpile said:
When I used to fence we where told swords where legal to carry in public as long as the blade was covered. Not sure if this is still the case.

There might be a get-out clause if you have a good reason for wearing it but if you carry a hunting knife you will probably be invited to the local nick to talk about your need for it.
Saying you're a gay musketeer might work. Plod is not vey clever these days.

rockpile said:
There might be a get-out clause if you have a good reason for wearing it but if you carry a hunting knife you will probably be invited to the local nick to talk about your need for it.
Saying you're a gay musketeer might work. Plod is not vey clever these days.
Is that talking from experience?

Plod - Excuse me sir, my I inquire why you have a hunting knife attached to your belt?
Rockpile - I'm hunting bear.
Plod - This is Woolwich and not the Rockies, your fecking nicked sun shine!

FatBoyGeorge said:
Bullet Sponge said:
Jimima_Shark said:
Bullet Sponge said:
This thread has left me outraged!

I demand satisfaction
Ok, bend over and I will really outrage you!

Jimima
May I refer you to the comment earlier about 4 inchers? :wink:
Four inches? Now I am OUTRAGED!!! I request that we honourably cross swords! :rage: :highfive:
You want to cross your four incher with Jimimas?

Well I'm outraged. :x

I am outraged that others are outraged about my 4 inches, and also outraged by those that want to cross swords with mine that aren't outraged!

I think!

Jimima

Swords do bring some social problems.

Clinging women and corpse disposal.