Swords ...... the return.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone else think that swords should make a come back? Not only are they practical in a country where firearms are looked down upon but they look fecking cool.

If we bring back the wearing of swords then dueling will have to make a come back. If your boss pisses you off just slap him across the chops with a leather glove and demand satisfaction!

If a fvcktard tries to chat up your wife at a party, just smash him in the chops with a leather clad fist and demand satisfaction!

[​IMG]

2. I think that any blade longer than four inches is also 'looked down on',by the Law at least. And you would want one bigger than four inches, wouldn'you?

3. I know, if it's bigger than four inches it'll make my cock look small.

T C

4. This thread has left me outraged!

I demand satisfaction

5. When I used to fence we where told swords where legal to carry in public as long as the blade was covered. Not sure if this is still the case.

6. [​IMG]

Miss Zeta Jones can give you satisfaction.

7. There might be a get-out clause if you have a good reason for wearing it but if you carry a hunting knife you will probably be invited to the local nick to talk about your need for it.
    Saying you're a gay musketeer might work. Plod is not vey clever these days.

8. Ok, bend over and I will really outrage you!

Jimima

9. SHE'S WELSH!

Damn you sir! Right where's my saber?

Bugger, haven't got one. :oops:

10. Is that talking from experience?

Plod - Excuse me sir, my I inquire why you have a hunting knife attached to your belt?
    Rockpile - I'm hunting bear.
    Plod - This is Woolwich and not the Rockies, your fecking nicked sun shine!

11. May I refer you to the comment earlier about 4 inchers? :wink:

12. Yup, some men's blades are bigger than others, but as long as you get Satisfaction :D

13. Four inches? Now I am OUTRAGED!!! I request that we honourably cross swords! :rage: :highfive:

14. You want to cross your four incher with Jimimas?

Well I'm outraged. :x

15. I am outraged that others are outraged about my 4 inches, and also outraged by those that want to cross swords with mine that aren't outraged!

I think!

Jimima