• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Switzerland??!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Struggling with the concept of the 'Current Affairs' forum? :roll:

Edit: at the original poster rather than Flash, obviously.

That's the one!!! Ye-gads... you know when things are bad when the Swiss are close to dropping neutrality!!! :)

Jebus Johhny H Chryst :lol:

Sorry about that chaps... had to dash for a pick up at news at ten... ;)

OK.... my out take is that I've seen every single country in NATO, and seen their top brass strutting about barracks on UK soil. Of course being HQ elements you'd not expect to see $hit on all their uniforms... particularly the gadges with 3 foot feathers in their caps (although to be honest some of them did come from the coal face).

The only ones who didn't feature were the usual suspects (neutrals).

Then I met Switzerland, "Break glass in case of major clusterfcuk in Europe" rep. Now we had the British Telemark Olympian Champion with us... this man had his wings, his propellers, he had the lot. His swiss counterpart (bless his softly spoken manner) was 8 foot between the eyeballs, and looked liked he fell out of the Alps by accident. Dwarfed us... utterly.

You might like to think of them as complete and utter do nothings... but believe you 'n me... they could hand more than half of Europe's arse back to them before they even knew it was missing...

Switzerland is a symbol of Europe fairness and equality, and you know it... if they are staging Left vs Right riots inside their own country... a country where even grannies have machine guns in the garage, then you must know that not all's well.

It's easy to conjure up a picture of "Swiss Army Knife"... but I'm telling you now... don't Fcuk with them.

http://www.greendevils.pl/armie_swiata/swiss-army-22.jpg

You'd be a muppet.

When's their general election? If they do a France and swing in the Swiss equivalent of the BNP, I hope they do the whole lot and do the recount. But don't count on it chaps...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Army

And that's the regs... the hard boys, you'd never find.

http://taheny.com/2006_09_14_swiss_alps_500x375.JPG

No prizes for guessing where i'm spending this winter ;)

In-Limbo said:
It's easy to conjure up a picture of "Swiss Army Knife"... but I'm telling you now... don't Fcuk with them.

Thanks for the heads-up mate, after all, they may let your tires down. :)

LoL... typical. :)

In the style of the pictures taken by Iran of "SBS Commandos captured" put in you tube.

In-Limbo said:
LoL... typical. :)

In the style of the pictures taken by Iran of "SBS Commandos captured" put in you tube.
I'm only pulling your leg mate. The Swiss have some very capable assets, but theres always something highly amusing about a squaddie on a bike. :D

Latest Threads