Switched on Barsteward!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gundulph, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i would love to be on that jury.
  2. I take it this bloke was actually getting to smash this bird and wasnt just supplying the juice to be deployed via turkey baster??

Thats a fcuking gift!!
  3. Firing blanks!

Is he man or Maus?
  4. Do we have any picture of the said girl next door?
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm just waiting for my copy to come through. Looks like it's going to be as good as it's made out to be then. YAY!
  6. A bloke with a name like "Frank MAUS" is hardly gonna be ones FIRST choice of potent, virile stud .......

..... might just have well picked his brother, Mickey!
  7. So for 3 evenings a week, for 6 months, he was banging away like a shithouse door in a storm on a former beauty queen & getting paid.
    What a loser.

No, hang on....

P.S. Gundulph, looking forward to reading my copy of your book.
  8. Like I said - Lucky Barsteward! hard to believe a beauty Queen would be happy with a name like 'Trout' sorry I mean 'Traute'...

P.S. Good man on the book! we will start a Thread soon in ARRSE for everyone's thoughts...
  9. Where do I volunteer?
  10. eodmatt, obviously they still need the job doing, perhaps a 9 month stint is on the cards... Just to be on the safe side mind you
  11. You have my full attention.........!
  12. What a brilliant outcome for the bloke. Not only does he get to poke an ex-model on a regular basis with no strings attached, he also gets shot of his slapper of a wife and her troop of bastards.
  13. Top drills it's win win all the way as I see it. sign me up I am game for it.