swiss doggy shagging !!

A survey last year revealed that 275,000 Swiss people have sexual relationships with animals.

Two per cent of Swiss women have admitted to sexual affairs with pets.
With a population of about 8m that is some percentage... it must even beat the Welsh. :)

At least the dog did not suffer any injury or mental trauma. They will need to offer counselling though.

Man on mandog action the dirty cunt....

However I have to admit to shagging a few dogs in my time too.............:nod:

But NOT the mandog kind!!!!!!!!!!

Proper Gander will be able to continue posting on the forum then whilst undergoing therapy... ;-)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
He had sex with a male dog? The sick cunt...
Fuck off. With a male dog you can cup his warm furry little bollocks. Dogs tits are fucking gruesome.

Love the response to the Mail article from Susan in Lucerne...

"275000 Swiss people...a survey reveals": There is no survey, statistic or whatever in Switzerland. A Swiss Newspaper took numbers of this cases from other countries and made an estimate for Switzerland. 275000 is a pure phantasy number. The cases are very rare in Switzerland. I know Lucerne well and have never heard of such a case in this town. So you needn't be afraid, to meet only lunatics if you come to Switzerland. We have some of them here, but not more than other countries.- Susan, Zurich, Switzerland, 14/10/2011 12:58

Bless.

Man on mutt action, the dog must've got him pished on brandy from the barrel on its collar.

it was obviously a Swiss Mounting dog.

Well as long as they are leaving the wimmin alone, all the more ....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fucking Swiss. Fucking puffs. Here in England we breed real men.

Rangy.jpg

He should have come to Denmark instead, it's still legal here. Not only that but there are even farmers who make extra cash by renting out their animals to pervs from far and wide (according to an exposé thingy on the telly a while back).

He should have come to Denmark instead, it's still legal here. Not only that but there are even farmers who make extra cash by renting out their animals to pervs from far and wide (according to an exposé thingy on the telly a while back).
Really!! What do they charge, is it more or less expensive than the brothel.

So that'll be what the Danes refer to as a 'cash cow' then?

Cripes, I was just about to have a bacon sarnie.

To play it safe, I've opted for the Norwegian Jarlsberg (and, no, I'm not going to do a google search).