Swinging

Went to a "party" a few years after I left school.........our P.E. teacher was there...being clam jousted by one of the dinner ladies!!!!!!!

Mate did the dinnerlady but the P.E. lezzz was vegitarian....

I had a great night.......would do it again but i fear time has taken(edited at this point for self pitying)

DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
I went to a wife swapping party years ago with Mrs Driver, I got two goldfish and a balloon.
Can I have my goldfish back please? You can keep the ballon.

datumhead said:
Went to a "party" a few years after I left school.........our P.E. teacher was there...being clam jousted by one of the dinner ladies!!!!!!!

Mate did the dinnerlady but the P.E. lezzz was vegitarian....

I had a great night.......would do it again but i fear time has taken(edited at this point for self pitying)
Dear God! Either your standards are low or I was shortchanged in the PE Teacher/Dinner Lady department.....

Dinner lady was a standard bleached blonde "makepeace" lookalike..late 80's....but the P.E. lezz........well she/it looked somewhat akin to a soviet block "athlete".

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
BanjoBill said:
Trevelez said:
LordVonHarley said:
Would it be wrong for me to send him an offical looking letter from St Tom's clap clinic informing him he may have picked up a STD?
No, but they are STIs now
What ever happened to VD?
These days one has to be both politically correct and sensitive to the actual nature of the infection/disease rather than make bland generalisations as this may cause unecessary offense and hurt.

VD suggests that the issue in question is somewhat more dangerous that STD, though in truth it is not. The word 'Venereal' can cause offense.

STD, whilst perhaps being less offensive is still rather insulting to an STI who will feel both marginalised and made out to be worse than it actually is. That's not to say that an STD is actually 'worse' than an STI, but it tends to lend itself to longer term association that may (or may not) result in the madness and/or death of the participant. Having said this, STD's have a valid contribution to make to society and some degree of positive discrimination should be allowed for.

STI's are the far more acceptable term for cross-gender 'live' transfers (other than little fishies) as the connotation is one of a less 'effective' nature that can be resolved to the benefit of all through a quick course of not-exactly-probiotics. The general assumption when using the term 'STI' is that it is in actual fact a rather nippy and stylish motor rather than a deadly sexually transmitted disease, thus saving the blushes of those who might 'drive' such a vehicle; not to mention the actual nature of the 'live' bacterium or genetic material itself which will indeed not feel marginalised and stigmatised.

I hope this clears it up for you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PARP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ scratch, scratch ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ etc..etc :wink:

IckleMissNawti

Old-Salt
A bloke I used to work with, he and his ex-wife used to goto swingers parties. She was more into than he was, and she ended up leaving him for a bloke she met at one of the parties! lol

BanjoBill said:
Trevelez said:
LordVonHarley said:
Would it be wrong for me to send him an offical looking letter from St Tom's clap clinic informing him he may have picked up a STD?
No, but they are STIs now
What ever happened to VD?
The Volunteer Decoration was replaced by the Territorial Decoration in 1951

Latest Threads