Swingers code word?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Apr 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went around to see our new neighbours this morning.Him ex banker,late 50's Her a legal secretary late 40's.
    So we had a brew,she sitting next to me at the kitchen table.During the conversation there were several obscure references to the word "bookcase" It was dropped into the conversation for no apparent reason.Every time she said "bookcase" her knee was pushed against mine.
    Now am I missing something? Is there a language these people use?
    Anyone come across this?

2. No can't say I have come across a bookcase.As for a bankers wife?????

3. BOOKCASE, nudge, nudge, know what I mean :hump:

Haven't got a clue mate unless they are hinting you are as thick as one :lol: :lol:

4. Maybe she didn't want to be left on the shelf?

5. Probably just a pair of bookcase walts. Watch out for 'Slow Cooker' though, or any other household thing for potential hidden meaning.

6. I know that the "Safe Word" is Banana.

[​IMG]

7. Might have known. :D

8. I know you get such things as a 'swinging' bookcase which reveals a hidden room. That is all :p

9. I was at a house party a few weeks ago when some knob came up to me, we chatted for a while, then he said:

"the wife and I are swingers and I have to admit I'd do your wife in a minute"

"Really, where's your wife ?" says I, scoping out a gorgeous milf sipping on a glass of wine.

Sadly, he pointed over to some ugly munter digging her hooves into the buffet,

"There, that's her, she's got a great set of tits on her"

"She's got a titsdu mate, not interested".

"titsdu !, wha the fcuk is that"

"her belly sticks out more than her titsdu, so basically your on a winner with my wife while I get a sloppy blowjob from an oik, cya".

He never spoke to me again all evening, I don't know why :?

10. I thought the latest method of comms was fridge magnets laid out in a particular way.....

11. Something to do with between the covers?

Or a library reference - why buy a book when you can borrow and have lots to chose from?

12. Was she, erm, well stacked?

13. Before you know it, you might be leather-bound.

14. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You owe me a new keyboard.

Outstanding.

15. I think 'Bookcase' is a secret paedo word.

Something to do with putting your knob into the pages.