Swine 'flu - the new health scare?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Oct 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's a while since we had the bird 'flu "pandemic" - time for a new health scare perhaps?

From the Scotsman

2. I'm sure all this lot is a scam by the drug companies.

3. No, it's too frequent to maintain credibility. I reckon it's a double-bluff by the undertakers.

4. I always thought the various 'pandemic' scares were hyped up by the last Government to divert attention away from the dire state of governance, perhaps in league with the pharmacos and undertakers.

I'll get my Bacofoil.

5. i spent 8 weeks on my back when I had the swine flu immunisation, found out that I was one of thousands that were in the same position, the gubment covered up the fact that the vaccine would make you worse than the flu itself. I was close to being transferred to ITU with liver failure.

I do not trust it, I have an unswerving belief that the someone was making a profit or gaining contributions from interested pharm industry partners.

That fact that I lost eight weeks of my life means nothing to these tossers. Even the bloody nurse was indoctrinated when she gave me the jab.

6. See - it's the undertakers. Doesn't matter what you do, they'll get you eventually.

They don't get many new staff, though. Probably because it's considered a dying trade.

7. Well yeah ok but don't forget the amount of dead mans shoes you can step into though.

8. Undertaker career progression - waiting for your boss to become a customer.

9. They don't need to, the Government 'experts' are quite good at over-hyping things at the tax-payers expense.

A bit old, but very relevant
    Unused swine flu vaccine could cost NHS millions - Times Online

I read somewhere else that they have a shelf life of 5 years

10. So why have some governments gave Or sold their stocks away (if I recall what I read correctly)