Swine Flu - Anyone getting bored?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Closet_Jibber, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its staring to really get on my t1ts. All this talk of Pig Flu and vaccines on the news with the number of people getting it doubling and the number of people dying from it increasing.

Has anybody actually got it or is it just a wah?
  2. DON'T START ME!!!!
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think more people have died falling off pink stools wearing Santa outfits than this so called pandemic has killed. Typical media and political hype to scare people.
  4. So you agree that like when it snowed and they made out that The UK was going to be covered in 56 Trillion metric tonnes of ice like on the day after tomorrow the media idiots are just trying to make a story out of a new strand of flu which is no more deadly than t'other one.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've got my 2 and a half year old daughter to say 'Level 6 Pandemic' whenever we go out in public.
  6. Feckin meedja panic mongering. Got lads here going "sick" with it. Feckin pain in the arrse. Funny how the lads that have gone sick are the ones that always seem to have something wrong with them. :roll:
  7. If you're fed up with sensationalist headlines above Swine Fly, put you your hands up! Come on, everyone at once - like a Mexican wave.
  8. Where i work is a distribution centre for Tamiflu, ENDLESS flow of people all day EVERY day queueing for a drug that a)doesn't cure flu and b) has some pretty evil side effects all of its own!!
  9. I've not got it. :)

...and I'm bored to death hearing about it. :x
  10. Swine Flu? Never heard of it.Has it been on the telly?
  11. No I'm making it up also. Its actually called Petit Flu.
  12. If the meeja are to be believed, its the new AIDS or Ebola!!
  13. Is it going to be like Outbreak the movie because I can hear a Herc and loads of TA lads have started pulling into our road wearing Noddy Suits.
  14. swine flu ? pigs might fly........

Nurse! coat and morphene please

15. Yes, I've got it, just like ordinary flu but not so sneezy and snotty and it drags on a bit.

Boss has told me I have to spend 14 days away so I'm not complaining. :D