Sweet, sweet sweets mmmm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well the wife is out at work and I got a craving for something to chomp on. In a special place where we hide the four year old's sweeties I found a bag of the M&S Fizzy Fish. TFB has been holding out on me, so I have ripped into her stash and the current score is FF 0, cuddles 23!

I thought, shall I put a poll on this thread but that always brings out the worst in Arrsers of differing opinion. So all I ask is, what is your favourite sweet or sweets. For example when driving for cuddles it has to be Maynards Wine Gums. Out with the dog or shooting (or in a few years time no doubt when interfering with my little grandson) it has to be Werthers Originals...

Over to Arrse, Cuddles out!
  2. Haribo!! always a winner
  3. Werthers when in the company of children...

I used to have a thing for Sherbert Dips, but bought one recently (very odd look from the newsagent) and was most disappointed. Quite frankly it has to be Haribo Sour.

BTW Cuddles, what would it mean if the score was FF 1 Cuddles 23? Are they really that dangerous?
  4. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Fizzy cola bottles every time.
  5. Haribo frites......... I get withdrawal symptoms without them.

Once visited the Haribo factory, heaven!
  6. When driving it has to be Extra Strong mints or fruit pastills, by the bag of course.

7. i live near the haribo factory :D smells divine!
  8. Hmmm... Chocolate raisins win everytime for me.
  9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Fishermen's Friends - truly great in a foul kind of way
  10. softmints when driving, flying saucers otherwise
  11. Seconded!
  12. oooooh, flying saucers.......
  13. :thumleft: Truly the Het sweet of choice.

Chocolate raisins a la Wedgy are the work of Satan.
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Army and Navy!
  15. Smashed up Werthers. That way I can sprinkle them in a line from the school gates to my bedroom and watch the little ones follow it like hypnotized rats in Hamelin, ready for some Wethers-esque child abuse, just like they get from their Grandad on the train.

Really.......its got to be white chocolate mice :)