Sweet Sweet Revenge on ebay scammer!!

It is indeed a wonderfull thing!!
After pulling some heffer one evening and not finding my way home untill the following morning.... A few mates had crashed on my sofa... afew days later I went to use my camera and low and behold I am confronted by pictures of one mate (police officer I might add) abusing objects in my room and afew camp poses. I am no tecnology wiz, however I did manage to set him up a friends re-united profile and upload the pictures (how they were allowed on I'll never know).
I did feel abit guilty and took them off after a couple of weeks though, but I still have them on the comp so if the little fcuker plays up there going straight back on.

Fantastic!!
Well worth a read. Little Fkr deserves everything he gets. The comments in the blog are great - he repeatedly sets up different accounts in a vain bid to discredit the bloke he ripped off - mint!

Ventress said:
I wonder if the BTP would be interested in his photographic career on the trains?
Yeah thats a strange one, quite sure it could be illeagal, what a gimp!

Laptop £375,

setting up a web blog about the pervert who ripped you off, Priceless.

Look on the follow ups on that site.... & you,ll see suprise,suprise, the BBC has an article running saying its a "hate" crime !!!!!! Well it seems you can,t now tell the truth & report any fraud if the perpertrator is not white/British. Expect the full wieght of the law to come down on laptop guy any day now...... Makes you fckin proud don,t it ??

LT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills Military History and Militaria 121
TheresaMay The NAAFI Bar 327
wannabe_civvy The NAAFI Bar 9