Sweet Sweet Revenge on ebay scammer!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by furq, May 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is indeed a wonderfull thing!!
    After pulling some heffer one evening and not finding my way home untill the following morning.... A few mates had crashed on my sofa... afew days later I went to use my camera and low and behold I am confronted by pictures of one mate (police officer I might add) abusing objects in my room and afew camp poses. I am no tecnology wiz, however I did manage to set him up a friends re-united profile and upload the pictures (how they were allowed on I'll never know).
    I did feel abit guilty and took them off after a couple of weeks though, but I still have them on the comp so if the little fcuker plays up there going straight back on.
  2. Fantastic!!
    Well worth a read. Little Fkr deserves everything he gets. The comments in the blog are great - he repeatedly sets up different accounts in a vain bid to discredit the bloke he ripped off - mint!
  3. Whoops! - But priceless. This c*ck deserves all the publicity this blog brings him. Hopefully the local paper in Barnet will follow this local news story as well!
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I wonder if the BTP would be interested in his photographic career on the trains?
  5. Yeah thats a strange one, quite sure it could be illeagal, what a gimp!
  6. Laptop £375,

setting up a web blog about the pervert who ripped you off, Priceless.
  7. Ha ha - THE SUN have got a hold of the story!!!!
    This bloke's life is fkin OVER!!!
  8. Classic revenge!

:lol: :lol:
  9. Any link?
  10. They went to the house of the bloke who bought the laptop and setup the website about it on Friday so maybe see something Monday
  11. Seeing he's of arab decent and probably a muslim, I find it desturbing that he has pictures of London bombings and 9/11...
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Very much so, and more common than you may think.

13. Yep, like looking for perverts on the tube taking snapshots of womens legs ?? :lol: