sweet justice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wheel, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From our local rag oh how I laughed.

Serco boss banned for speeding
    Wednesday, May 06, 2009, 14:301 reader has commented on this story.
    Click here to read their views.
    The boss of a company which operates 5,000 speed cameras has been banned from driving after driving at 103mph on a dual carriageway.
    Tom Riall, who is chief executive of Serco, the firm which has also overseen Stoke-on-Trent's reorganisation of secondary education, was caught by a police patrol car in Newmarket, Suffolk.
    He was clocked at 102.92mph in a blue Volvo on the eastbound section of the A14 just before 1pm on January 4.
    Riall, 49, of Ufton Nervet, near Reading, was banned from driving for six months by magistrates in Sudbury after having six points added to his licence for the offence.
    Just a year ago speed camera boss Tom Riall was supporting a road safety campaign called Safe Drive Stay Alive.
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

and the little sh1t was whining if he got banned it would cost him £30k to hire a driver so he could get to work.

well pardon me while my heart bleeds purple p1ss for you. you tool.
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

If a Serco boss can't get to work, does this mean that he can't arrse around with their procedures (via cost saving schemes), thus potentially improving service to their customers (such as the Forces/MOD)? I live in hope.
  4. Tom Riall retd Capt 15/19H
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Need to see more Chief Constables in the dock for this.