Sweet Corn / Corn on the Cob

I love the stuff but it seems my body finds it useless, no matter how much I chew the stuff, I spend the following day grit blasting the porcelain with undigested kernels of corn.

In some instances it comes out so fast I can feel a slight "lift off" and looking back into the almost clear watery mess are mainly lumps of intact corn with a few bits of fluffy shit keeping them company.

I recon my insides must be as clean as the halls of Buckingham Palace after I have had a large serve of sweet corn but today for the third time this morning my stomach churned so I rushed into the bogs and seeing one stall was taken and without time to be a toilet tourist I figured I would be out before them anyway so I emptied one explosive salvo, quick check, corn and floaters, water pretty clear, no blood and flushed in under 30 seconds I had washed my hands and left.

Guy who works with me came back from his 15 minute shit break and told me "guess what, someone came in to the loos, dropped one and was out in less than a minute" as if it were odd. I just said "probably has a job unlike you" and carried on.

Either he doesnt eat corn or he can digest it better than my body. Wonder if I should shit in a collander and put the decent kernels in a chicken and sweetcorn pie and say I bought two?

The husk of sweetcorn is made of cellulose, which cannot be digested, hence it comes out looking pretty much as when it went in. You will however have digested the starchy inside bit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It ain't called "shrapnel" for nothing!

Dwarf

LE
I love corn too, and on the cob is great. Lightly boiled and a little butter.
Mmmmm.

Used to love Exercises in Germany for that. But somehow I always had to dig in in the turnip fields.

Yes it does stay in the crap and comes out all pebbled dashed and actually quite tasty to look at. But It doesn't give me the explosive bursts.

Have you considered a rigorous colon cleaning with a wiry brush?

I love the stuff but it seems my body finds it useless, no matter how much I chew the stuff, I spend the following day grit blasting the porcelain with undigested kernels of corn.

In some instances it comes out so fast I can feel a slight "lift off" and looking back into the almost clear watery mess are mainly lumps of intact corn with a few bits of fluffy shit keeping them company.

I recon my insides must be as clean as the halls of Buckingham Palace after I have had a large serve of sweet corn but today for the third time this morning my stomach churned so I rushed into the bogs and seeing one stall was taken and without time to be a toilet tourist I figured I would be out before them anyway so I emptied one explosive salvo, quick check, corn and floaters, water pretty clear, no blood and flushed in under 30 seconds I had washed my hands and left.

Guy who works with me came back from his 15 minute shit break and told me "guess what, someone came in to the loos, dropped one and was out in less than a minute" as if it were odd. I just said "probably has a job unlike you" and carried on.

Either he doesnt eat corn or he can digest it better than my body. Wonder if I should shit in a collander and put the decent kernels in a chicken and sweetcorn pie and say I bought two?
Its probably your incessant drinking that's causing the liquid mess.

I love corn too, and on the cob is great. Lightly boiled and a little butter.
Mmmmm.

Used to love Exercises in Germany for that. But somehow I always had to dig in in the turnip fields.

Yes it does stay in the crap and comes out all pebbled dashed and actually quite tasty to look at. But It doesn't give me the explosive bursts.

Have you considered a rigorous colon cleaning with a wiry brush?
I think the corn rattling through makes it clean enough.

Another shit thread in a plethora of shit threads... if shit and Brexit didn't exist, Arrse would be threadless.

Take it a step further, mill it and make sadza with it. Breakfast of champions.

Sadza. Inspires Cuts' tribe to run half a dozen of you mzungus through with an assegai before breakfast.

When we were having our septic tank pumped out at work, one of the office girls went out to watch. The poor thick as fcuk dear came inside and asked why people were flushing perfectly good sweet corn down the toilets as it was such a waste.....sadly she was serious, but happily she’s very good looking and has daddy issues....

When we were having our septic tank pumped out at work, one of the office girls went out to watch. The poor thick as fcuk dear came inside and asked why people were flushing perfectly good sweet corn down the toilets as it was such a waste.....sadly she was serious, but happily she’s very good looking and has daddy issues....
She definitely wouldn't have wanted to see what happened to my former workmate, who had his brand new $400 cell phone slip out of the top of his overalls right into the septic tank that he had just dug up. Silly prick had it fished out and cleaned it himself after spending about 6 hours submerged in his stewed turds.

She definitely wouldn't have wanted to see what happened to my former workmate, who had his brand new $400 cell phone slip out of the top of his overalls right into the septic tank that he had just dug up. Silly prick had it fished out and cleaned it himself after spending about 6 hours submerged in his stewed turds.
Mucking about inside a septic tank, good way to die.....

Latest Threads