SWEEPING;LITTER PICKING AND WEEDING

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by error_unknown, Feb 3, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WHY IS IT THAT THE ******* AT THE TOP,SEEM TO THINK THAT SWEEPING;LITTER PICKING AND WEEDING ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE,MORE TO THE FACT WHY DOES THE ARMY EMPLOY CIVIES TO DO THE JOB WHEN WE GO OUT AND DO IT FOR THEM AND THEY END UP STAYING IN THE COSY RESTROOM DRINKING BREWS AND SMOKING TABS LIKE DOT AND LIL AND RAKING IN A FAT WAGE FOR IT, AND WHY IS IT THE PADS AMONG US HAVE TO SUFFER AND CLEAR UP SINGLIES SHITE FROM AROUND THE BLOCK, ARE THE SINGLIES GOING TO COME ROUND TO MY MQ AND CUT ME FRIGGING GRAS THE ANSWER NO. SO WAKE UP YOU F :eek: :eek:KING OFFICER BAR STARDS AND LET THE SINGLIES DO THEIR OWN SHITE AND LEAVE US PADS OUT OF IT, MORE TO THE POINT GET THOSE FAT HAIRY A :pRSED CIVIES OUT OF THEIR RESTROOMS AND LET US CRACK ON DOING OTHER MORE IMPORTANT C ;DAP STUFF.

2. If you did'nt F**K up so much you dropshort, stacker sectioned trog - u probably would'nt be sent out there to lick up those fag ends that your misses probably dropped out there anyway. The Dot Cotton fag breath!!! YOU FU****G NIG!!!!!

3. If you did'nt F**K up so much you dropshort, stacker sectioned trog - u probably would'nt be sent out there to lick up those fag ends that your misses probably dropped out there anyway. The Dot Cotton fag breath!!! YOU FU****G NIG!!!!!

4. Firstly, NIG BOY stop shouting, there`s a button on your keyboard with "Caps Lock" written on it, can you press it?

That`s better. Now, I`m not going to swing the lamp here but when I joined up there wasn`t much area cleaning to do, mainly because we had a different attitude to dropping the stuff in the first place.

From the tone of your rant, I assume that because you`ve found some porky lass to do your washing and cooking you are under the impression that you are to be excused weeding and litter picking?   Ha! don`t make me laugh!  Who gets jiffed for those last minute duties at weekends? Pads? nope it`s the singlies I`m afraid.

It`s swings and roundabouts.  If you don`t like it, vote with your feet.

5. firstly muff daddy ILL SHOUT WHEN I WANT TO SHOUT AND IM NO F ???KING NIG, IF YOUR SO MUCH OF A MUFF DADDY WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE WHATS UP OBVIUOSLY YOU DON`T IMPRESS THE BIRDS APART FROM IN THE GARDEN WHEN DID YOU JOIN 1081BC B4 THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS LITTER YOU SAD LOW LIFE SINGLY NUGGET AND ITS ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS AS U SAID BUT WHEN I WAS SINGLE THE PADS ALLWAYS SAID YEAH LAST MINUTE SPAMS PICK ON THE SINGLIES AS THEY DON`T HAVE A LIFE ANY WAY SO THATS MY ATTITUTE ASWELL YOU LOW LIFE SPANKING THE MONKEY FAT NAFFI PIE EATING SINGLY:
    PS GET ON THE GATE ITS TIME FOR YOUR STAG.
    nosher 8) 8)

6. You`re not the sharpest knife in the box are you trogulus?  Your nearest education centre should be able to help you grasp the basics of comprehension and syntax (to save you the effort of looking it up, syntax is the composition of sentences).

Now, I`m single because I choose to be, I enjoy doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, simple as that.

What a refreshing attitude you have! You`re just the sort of loser that is wrecking the army. I hope all the singlies in your unit know what a team player you are.

I haven`t stagged on since 1995, it`s much more fun to watch the Nigs drip on about it.

Now run along to the kitchen and get your wife another plate of chips!

7. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Trogulus,  my dear chap.

Wit is not something you buy in the NAAFI shop next to the Pampers.

Stick to something you're good at.  Like what, I'm sure I dont know!

These little things ,.;':? are known as punctuation marks.  The rest of humanity uses them like breathing or pausing in a conversation.

Did your regt go one man short in Macedonia and bring you back instead for a laugh?

8. This one's for Muff_Daddy and GGS!!! Hey guys we're not all SPOTTERS like you's you know.  Does it really matter how someone decides to type!! I'ts a flipping website for slagging off the Army - not some sort of Clait Course!!

Maybe you should sit back and have a good think about yourselves you Sad Sad men, and if you have'nt got anything interesting to say then BOG OFF!!!

I'll just sit and wait for yet another boring comment from one of you, as no doubt I will be expecting one!!

Cheers for your time boys!!!! xxxxxx

9. Just to add to the astute observations of muff-daddy and CGS; the English language also has a marvelous invention known as lower case lettering. For an example please see above, below and throughout this short paragraph. This allows the inane dribbling of some to be condensed into a smaller space therefore wasting less space. Unfortunately people cannot yet be put into lower case, shame eh Trogladite or whatever your name is.

10. Believe it or not, this isn't a web site for slagging off the Army, although if you've a point to make there's plenty of reasonably senior users to 'hear' it.  However writing UPPER CASE SWEAR RIDDEN TOTALLY BORING UNAMUSING TOSS is likely to acheive absolutely nothing except the early demise of ARRSE and everyone ignoring you.

Finally, just so everyone's clear, the ARRSE ejection process goes something along the lines of: the deletion of all your messages, then your membership, then an e-mail address ban, then an IP address ban, then your service provider contacted to get your details, unit contacted, etc.. etc..  Don't make all the hastle necessary.  We're here in the 'fun for all' spirit and there is no need to change that.

11. Trog..  I never normally say this 'bout anyone's missus, but I bet you any money that your wife is a ******* gopper!  I mean, I pretty much guarantee she's stinking the likes of which God himself has never seen before!  Why else would she end up with a tosser like you.  I bet you're one of those 'professional' lance jacks!  You know.. 18 years down the line, all bitter and twisted having been stuck on the same bone task you and your mate (who's probably an RSM by now) were given on leaving basic training!

Right.. I'm off to shag some more fit birds..  :-*

12. It had to happen, the evolutionary process strikes again, as sure as the first life emerged from the slime, so the single cells eventually evolve the use of limbs. If we wait long enough the single brain cell will eventually catch up, and with 2 brain cells who knows our 2 friends may even manage to walk and talk......at the same time!! Yes I am old, and yes I am sad, but if I ever end up with the same problems as you 2 obviously have, then euthanasia(look it up) may be the best option.Oh to be soooo eloquent, witty and entertaining ::)

13. Errr - Gentlemen, gentlemen.

When I saw the thread I did think that Trog may have a point as I do not agree with modern soldiers doing area cleaning (lefty - I know).

But this thread is slowly sliding into the gutter and quality of banter with it.  Please - take a deep breath and say "om".

14. Bull is right all soldiers have a problem with cleaning other peoples mess, as it is never them that drop the beer bottles from the NAAFI on the way back to the block or MSQ but it is starting to go sooooooo down hill so just button it and bite your tongues

15. hiya here is his wife,
    i think you all are absolutley childish and i bet you are all have a big mouth over the net but in real life you all can´t open your bloody mouth.