Swedish Urban Exercise

I would pay good Krone to see yer man let loose with that Charley G down the length of the platform. Once the dust settles, not a person standing either in front or behind.

Thick black facecam yet lily white hands on display by the guys at the back. Must have lost their gloves

I would pay good Krone to see yer man let loose with that Charley G down the length of the platform. Once the dust settles, not a person standing either in front or behind.
I think in the not too distant future some real Swedish citizens would pay even bigger Krone to see a few loosed off in Malmo and some of the other suburbs as depicted above in that clip.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you think they are expecting something soon?

I am slightly surprised (dunno why) to say that I would rate the Belgians railway-station skills as rather higher than the Swedes. For example, the Belgian escalators drill, with rear observation and defence, and generally moving in an efficient, rehearsed manner around the narrow bits of the stations in Brussels was interesting recently. No CGs or cam-cream, but moving in fours and sixes, rifles, pistols, grenades (presumably flash-bangs?), body-armour, individual comms and lots of mags. It looked like they weren't pretending anyway.

They're not doing it properly. No bayonets.

The school crossing patrolman was also in cammo!!